Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:15:16 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
news:2fSdnfANf6nsBKHQnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@earthlink. com...

I guess you didn't notice the
"Twice around the world - by husband and wife"
part?

On the deck of a freighter perhaps. . . Or, more likely they were talking
about their sexual adventures.

Wilbur Hubbard

Heh...

The voice of experience? LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

This from a bloke that brags a photo of himself sitting in a tiny boat
petting a pussy?

A kitty cat is a proper addition to a sailing yacht as they will eliminate
any mouse or rat that might come aboard from who knows where.

With pretensions of being a political pundit now? Truly the land of
the fruits and the nuts.

I have always represented a voice of conservative reason.

As for being a sailor both Joe and I have at least some reason to call
ourselves a "sailor" as we have both sailed somewhere. Willie-the Poo,
conversely, has never sailed anywhere and rates himself an expert.

Wrong! Both of you are demonstrable failures. Only in your liberal minds,
where trying is more important than succeeding, can you fool yourselves into
believing that, since you tried, then your failures are secondary. Talk
about a warped way of thinking.

In the real world, trying is something everybody must do. Trying is not the
goal but only represents the first step towards the goal. If one falls down
after the first step one should not pat himself on the back and say, "Oh
well, that didn't go so well but I'm successful at walking because I tried."
WRONG! If one falls down after the first step, one should say, "Well, I'm
sure a failure at that. But, I can learn from failing so what have I learned
so the next step I take doesn't result in failure all over again?"

You and Joe, being liberal drones, don't think this way. You equate trying
with success. You have set the bar way too low and will always remain
failures because of your liberal thinking that try = success. You are
incapable of learning from failure because you don't and won't man up to
your failures. Such an untenable belief system. I just couldn't live like
that.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:19:19 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:34:19 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

Willie the Pooh doesn't use all that effeminate stuff.... doesn't
****, shower or shave..... at least part of the reason he doesn't have
a girl on that boat (except for the cat).

Maybe I'll invite JessicaB for a little cruise when she needs a break
from
the California lifestyle hassle. That girl seems to have ten times more
potential to be a competent sailor than either you or Joe. She sure has
some
admirable mental qualities and is no liberal hypocrite like you two.

Wilbur Hubbard

This from a bloke that brags a photo of himself sitting in a tiny boat
petting a pussy?

With pretensions of being a political pundit now? Truly the land of
the fruits and the nuts.

As for being a sailor both Joe and I have at least some reason to call
ourselves a "sailor" as we have both sailed somewhere. Willie-the Poo,
conversely, has never sailed anywhere and rates himself an expert.

Cheers,

Bruce

Well Bruce.. I don't know if you're an expert or what. What I do know
is that the Captain seems to have some clear thoughts and
explanations, whereas you seemed to go on a bit and was confusing.

As to the political stuff... I live in the People's Republic of Santa
Monica. It's pretty out of control... former home to Tom (I'm a
radical) Hayden and Jane Fonda. Don't tell me about the momma may I
state. I live it every day!

Atta girl!

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Thanks again! I don't believe in clutter in whatever form it takes.

YES!

"Bruce" wrote in message
news snip

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief.

Urban legend. Returning defective storage batteries for warranty exchange is
not theft.

Wilbur Hubbard

In article , Gordon wrote:
On 1/28/2011 7:01 AM, Justin C wrote:

Try this on for size, and then Google for participants own reports:URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Fastnet_race

I don't believe the people in this race were not prepared, nor the boats
in poor condition. The crews were just exhausted, and in fear for their
lives.

Further reading: Sydney to Hobart, 1998.

Justin.

And just after that report came out, the price of a Contessa 32 doubled!

I was going to comment on the Contessa myself, but I thought it might
detract from my point. I've looked at a lot of boats (on-line) and I
haven't found many with a stability curve that comes close to the
Contessa. I'd love one, there's one in a slip just a long from me and
she's in lovely condition, I admire it every time I pass. My wife wants
a Rustler 36, we don't have the budget for either, but you'd get several
Contessa's for the price of one Rustler :-(

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Yeah, on some level I long for more of the commercial inspection. Some
of those rough and tough construction guys really know their stuff.
It's mostly them keeping the paperwork straight that's the biggest
problem. I'm not an engineer, so it's someone else's ultimate
responsibility to make sure the building doesn't fall down.

Way too much red tape to be sure and it shouldn't be up to the construction
worker to have to deal with that crap. Let the foremen and the office staff
handle it. But, even so, with with govt-run workers comp, every time a
worker gets some sort of injury that needs medical attention it's off to a
drug testing facility for the poor chap. Are the bosses held to the same
standards? Hell no, they aren't. Freaking hypocrites.

snip

Is it plain, natural sweat that stains or is it a combination of sweat and
deodorants that stain?

If it's a simple fabric like cotton (and you wash your clothes
regularly), then it won't stain from a little sweat... it just doesn't
look very pleasant. I mean if it's really hot out, well, that's
life... everyone is sweating, but I don't want to go around with dark
rings around the underarms of my dress or shirt!

Considering the work you do, you shouldn't worry about a little honest sweat
when you're out in the hot sun. If you go from a hot, dirty work place back
to the office, you should be given the opportunity to shower and change
clothes when you get back to the office setting.

Smoking IS gross! People who are addicted to smoking are so pathetic. I
just
want to smack them and yell, "WAKE UP!"

It's this me, me, me crap I think. They look so "cool" when actually
they look like morons. How can you not think it's going to hurt you to
breathe in all that crap (I mean LA air) and on top of that breathe in
all cig smoke. Blech..

LOL! Morons, indeed. Do you remember the ad campaign where they had various
animals smoking cigarettes and how stupid the animals looked doing it.
Smokers don't realize it but they look even MORE stupid considering they
claim to be more intelligent than dumb animals. I hope you don't stay too
long where you must breathe dirty air 24/7. It will shorten your life for
sure. I hope to live a long time because the air I'm breathing is pretty
darned clean. That's one of the reasons I object so much to filthy diesel
exhaust and the jerks who are addicted to diesels. I value very highly my
health and the clean air I have set myself up to breath. When some jerk
comes along and cause me to breath their pollution I become highly offended
by their oafishness.

You might be able to find an inspectors job here in the Florida Keys with
the water company. They have several inspectors and have job openings from
time to time. Perhaps you should put in an application if and when you get
really sick of California.

http://www.fkaa.com/

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:34:19 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..
snip

Willie the Pooh doesn't use all that effeminate stuff.... doesn't
****, shower or shave..... at least part of the reason he doesn't have
a girl on that boat (except for the cat).

Maybe I'll invite JessicaB for a little cruise when she needs a break from
the California lifestyle hassle. That girl seems to have ten times more
potential to be a competent sailor than either you or Joe. She sure has
some
admirable mental qualities and is no liberal hypocrite like you two.

Wilbur Hubbard

Well... thanks. That's very nice of you to say it and the offer.

You're welcome fer sure. . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Bruce,

I think you are right about him/her.

His/her mental masturbations are sort of interesting -
for a while.

But it quickly becomes tiresome.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:59:54 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
snip
Ever wonder what the Kayak boys do with their paddles that are about 7
ft. long, and them with a cockpit that is an 18 inch hole in the top
of the boat.

Gosh, but you're sure not ashamed to display your stupidity.

Wake up! We are talking about dinghies as in yacht tenders. Kayak's have
nothing to do with the discussion other than make you appear even more
uninformed than usual.

Wilbur Hubbard

Changed your tune a bit. Now it is ONLY oars in rubber dinks? A sudden
change isn't it. Before it was "OARS"

But my argument remains. If you are talking about "oars" as apposed to
"paddles" then the determining factor is still that (assuming that you
intend to row with them) is that they reach the water. A flat ended
stick that is too short to use with the supplied locks is simply some
form of paddle; or just a piece of junk.

I suppose the confusion, on your part, is that you have never really
rowed a boat for any period of time and "oars" are simply just another
impediment to be stored in the dink while you motor around the
anchorage with your new outboard.

And you a sailorman too.
..
Cheers,