Default Message to the Moderator

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
You mean that "waiter" is somehow derogatory? I can't believe that it
is. In my collage days I worked parking cars at a Miami Beach night
club. there were a lot of waiters working there and they used to call
themselves "waiters".

By the way, the "Indians" don't call themselves "Native Americans" in
their own language, why should the rest of us?

And if "Native American" is correct why isn't "Scottish American"
correct in mine? And can I sue anyone that refers to me as a WASP?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I was born in America. This makes me a "Native American" as far as I'm
concerned. If that offends anyone, they can take it up with the Great
Spirit.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
You mean that "waiter" is somehow derogatory? I can't believe that it
is. In my collage days I worked parking cars at a Miami Beach night
club. there were a lot of waiters working there and they used to call
themselves "waiters".

By the way, the "Indians" don't call themselves "Native Americans" in
their own language, why should the rest of us?

And if "Native American" is correct why isn't "Scottish American"
correct in mine? And can I sue anyone that refers to me as a WASP?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I was born in America. This makes me a "Native American" as far as I'm
concerned. If that offends anyone, they can take it up with the Great
Spirit.

Were you born in Canada, Mexicon, the US, or in Central or South America?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

[...]

As everyone worth anything knows, there is only one "America." The others
aren't even worth mentioning. ;-)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:21:32 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
.. .
You mean that "waiter" is somehow derogatory? I can't believe that it
is. In my collage days I worked parking cars at a Miami Beach night
club. there were a lot of waiters working there and they used to call
themselves "waiters".

By the way, the "Indians" don't call themselves "Native Americans" in
their own language, why should the rest of us?

And if "Native American" is correct why isn't "Scottish American"
correct in mine? And can I sue anyone that refers to me as a WASP?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I was born in America. This makes me a "Native American" as far as I'm
concerned. If that offends anyone, they can take it up with the Great
Spirit.

Yes, most of us are "Native Americans" when you get right down to
brass tacks. In fact the "Native Americans" that people refer to
really weren't the original "Americans" they are as much
Johnny-Come-Lately's as we are and since they gained their position by
slaughtering the previous inhabitants, and in some cases, probably
eating them, I wonder why are we condemned for doing the same to them?

Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 06:54 PM
Admin: Moderator inactivity Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard Marketplace 1 August 13th 03 04:40 PM