Default Message to the Moderator

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:19:34 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

I'm offended by people who end a sentence with a preposition.

"That is a proposition up with which I will not put."

Winston Churchill

I realize old Wilson was being facetious but there is a far better way to
express it: "I will not abide that proposition."

I hope this helps.

Wilbur Hubbard
Ph.D.

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:34:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

. ..
said:

I'm offended by people who end a sentence with a preposition.

"That is a proposition up with which I will not put."

Winston Churchill

I realize old Wilson was being facetious but there is a far better way to
express it: "I will not abide that proposition."

I hope this helps.

Yes. It demonstrates in spades that Winston [Wilson???] had, and I have,
far
better ears than you for the language.

Not to mention at least some sense of humor.

Oops! I must have been subconsciously been thinking of his Auntie.

Ofttimes a sense of humor goes a long way towards masking a lack of
knowledge.

Wilbur Hubbard

"pirate" wrote in message
didn't someone post a while back that Wilbur is a Jew? If that is
true, that raises him up a notch in my book. If it's not true, well,
I understand.

Not likely. He's been a racist for the yrs he's been on Usenet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"pirate" wrote in message
didn't someone post a while back that Wilbur is a Jew? If that is
true, that raises him up a notch in my book. If it's not true, well,
I understand.

Not likely. He's been a racist for the yrs he's been on Usenet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Don't look now, but that is and of itself is a racist remark.

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

said:

I'm offended by people who end a sentence with a preposition.

"That is a proposition up with which I will not put."

Winston Churchill

I realize old Wilson was being facetious but there is a far better way to
express it: "I will not abide that proposition."

I hope this helps.

Yes. It demonstrates in spades that Winston [Wilson???] had, and I have,
far
better ears than you for the language.

Not to mention at least some sense of humor.

Oops! I must have been subconsciously been thinking of his Auntie.

Ofttimes a sense of humor goes a long way towards masking a lack of
knowledge.

Wilbur Hubbard
Au contraire, a sense of humor most always reveals an insight into
knowledge.

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"pirate" wrote in message
didn't someone post a while back that Wilbur is a Jew? If that is
true, that raises him up a notch in my book. If it's not true, well,
I understand.

Not likely. He's been a racist for the yrs he's been on Usenet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Don't look now, but that is and of itself is a racist remark.

Really? How so? I'm not putting him a racial class, although I'd suggest 3rd
grade... again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Really? How so? I'm not putting him a racial class, although I'd
suggest 3rd grade... again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Go look up Goyim in your dictionary.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Really? How so? I'm not putting him a racial class, although I'd
suggest 3rd grade... again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Go look up Goyim in your dictionary.

Why? I never used that term. Go look up Hitler in your dictionary.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Really? How so? I'm not putting him a racial class, although I'd
suggest 3rd grade... again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Go look up Goyim in your dictionary.

Why? I never used that term. Go look up Hitler in your dictionary.

And, I suppose, you never hear that term from any Jews, right?\

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Really? How so? I'm not putting him a racial class, although I'd
suggest 3rd grade... again.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Go look up Goyim in your dictionary.

Why? I never used that term. Go look up Hitler in your dictionary.

And, I suppose, you never hear that term from any Jews, right?\

Sure. So, what's your point? Because one person uses a term, all people of
that ethnic background are guilty? What about the Christian who uses it of
himself when around Jewish friends. Would he be a racist of his own race? I
think you're grasping at straws.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 06:54 PM
Admin: Moderator inactivity Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard Marketplace 1 August 13th 03 04:40 PM