Default Message to the Moderator

This post is to the Moderator (if we still have one).

I find Larry's antisemitic posts offensive; at least in the confines
of this group Not for their antisemitism but because they are off-
topic.

While I strongly disagree with his diatribes, I do "defend to the
death" his right to to free speech . . . just not on this forum.

I hope most will agree with me that that this group is supposed to be
about sailing-related concerns. I'm fairly certain Larry can find many
other groups online that will wholeheartedly agree with what he is
spouting. The are also many other groups that will totally disagree
and that will even better serve his misplaced opinions . . . getting a
rise in their bile as a reaction.

As for me, I believe that this non-sailing topic has run its
unfortunate course and I hope that in the future it will be curtailed
(forceably if necessary) so that we all can get back to the topic for
which we were originally attracted to this group.

Just my opinion. Hope someone agrees and ends this.

Gregg Dennhardt

"DoctorD" wrote in message
[...]

Gregg, there's no moderator. It's up to the individual not to respond...
guilty as charged though, and I'll try and refrain.

I agree with your statements however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DoctorD" wrote in message
[...]

Duh, if you don't want to read Larry's usual drivel just don't open his
posts. Or, if it upsets you seeing his topics, use your killfile. Problem
solved. Why the attempt at censorship?

Wilbur checks out your headers
AOL and Google Groups - oh, never mind. This explains your stupidity.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in news:496e1a84
:

Why the attempt at censorship

The tactic to stifle any mention of "Jew" or "Israel" in a bad light
must ALWAYS be fought to the death. I forget which Talmud section I saw
that in but it's there, in between the parts that say they are supposed
to kill us all who disagree with everything they say or do to us.

Your congressman is so afraid to even mention anything negative because
of this constant pressure, there is never any debate about Israel or
Jews in either house of the government, for fear of retaliation, not to
mention the loss of the bribes and AIPAC funds to get re-elected.

It's why we send them $15M per DAY, no questions asked.

They censor our TV, magazines, newspapers, movies, media, thought and
government. They own and control them all.....

Someone posted a URL to an old Walter Lantz cartoon, the guy who drew
Woody Woodpecker, that made black people all look like monkeys. The
propaganda from them is much more subtle, today, than it was then trying
to divide the USA with racial hatred.

Notice how none of the black people live in THEIR neighborhoods.....or
go to their schools.....

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:39:46 +0000, Gordon said:

LOL

Exactly. Some people seem to run around all day with nothing to do but
seek
out things to be offended by.

I'm offended by people who end a sentence with a preposition.

Here, Dave, allow me to show you how an educated person writes the sentence
you butchered.

"Some people seem to run around all day with nothing to do but seek
out things about which to be offended."

I hope this helps.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

You've never met a black jew, Larry? You need to get out more.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

Sammy Davis Jr ws a Jew....

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

I met Sammy Davis, Jr.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

didn't someone post a while back that Wilbur is a Jew? If that is
true, that raises him up a notch in my book. If it's not true, well,
I understand.

Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 07:54 PM
Admin: Moderator inactivity Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard Marketplace 1 August 13th 03 04:40 PM