Default Message to the Moderator

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:22:41 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

?? Never said waiter was. Did someone else? I'm not sure what anything has
to do with what a group calls themselves vs. what others call them when
attempting to lump them into some less than human way, but feel free to
explain. If you want to call yourself a Scottish American, go for it. As
far
as wasp goes, you probably don't want to use that term around the rich,
white anglosaxon protestants at the local cpuntry club, not if you want to
have any company on the patio anyway.

Nonsense.

A proud WASP.

You haven't been to many country clubs...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
Dave wrote in
:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:42:13 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
said:

The term shabbos goy refers to a non-Jew who performs duties that
Jewish law forbids a Jew from performing on the Sabbath; typically,
lighting a fire to warm a house.

Where I live there's no need for that. We have things called
thermostats. However, since turning lights off or on is forbidden on
the Sabbath, orthodox Jews sometimes hire a goy to come in and do
that.

I also learned very recently what the difference is between a regular
elevator and a Sabbath elevator. The latter stops at every floor so
there is no need to perform the forbidden work of pressing the
elevator button.

They don't seem to have any trouble pressing buttons on Saturday over
Gaza.
The guns and launchers don't launch themselves.

Neither does Hamas, so I guess they're jews too.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
snip

Here's the real story...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident (note the millions paid,
the apology, the multiple investigations). I guess Larry just can't get over
it, which is sad, but to blame people who weren't even born yet is
disgusting and pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:cf147bba-c750-4151-bb6d-
:

I havent researched what happened to larrys shipmates enough to know
the truth, but there is alot of questionable evidence and accounts of
what happened.

http://www.gtr5.com/

Straight information from the crew's own mouth who survived both
attacks.

Captain McGonagle is the ONLY Congressional Medal of Honor winner, our
highest honor, that DIDN'T get his medal in the Oval Office of the White
House in full view of the press, the people and the world. His medal
came in a secret, guarded ceremony in the Washington Navy Yard so we
wouldn't upset the Zionists who run our government from Israel.

The words you see on gtr5.com are the words of the men who lived through
it. You'll also find, on that page, open testimony of radio
communications people who monitored the event at their various Navy
communications stations between the Med and America. Theirs is also
first-hand testimony.

Threatening the crew with prison if they opened their mouths only added
resolve to their getting the word out all these years in honor of their
fallen shipmates.

This morning there are some real horror tales of genocide coming out of
Gaza. One man was directed by Isreali soldiers to leave his house and
take all his relatives to another house nearby "for safety". While he
was out searching for water to give to the starving children, the
Israeli monsters bombed the very house the soldiers told him to put his
family in, killing 27 members all together when the building simply
imploded with the blast from an Israeli bomb. Every American who has
any concience at all needs to be watching the news reports from Al
Jazeera on:

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

Aljazeera is the only news agency that was already in Gaza before the
Israelis locked up the border in an attempt to keep the world from
seeing the atrocities they are committing against innocent women and
children.

As of noon, they had found 92 more bodies buried in the rubble, but
every time they start digging, as you can see on the live video feeds,
israeli soldiers show up and run off the rescuers in panic, scared to
death they'll kill them, too.

Hamas stupid idiots fired off 3 more rockets trying to provoke more
atrocities from the Israelis into Israel. All of them should be shot,
saving lives. Enough is enough.

If nothing else.....why would you start a 'war' when your 'military' is so
ineffective?
What is it..100:1 kill ratio? Odd that Hamas isn't better at what they
do...they certainly get enough practice.

Don White wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

I guess Larry the electronics whiz can't get BBC World Service, they
have people there......

Cheers
Martin

Larry wrote:
[...]

That is the place to see all the fabricated videos of known, obvious
liars who have vowed to wipe all innocent people who don't follow their
religion off the face of the earth.

Aljazeera is the only news agency that was already in Gaza before the
Israelis locked up the border in an attempt to keep the world from
seeing the atrocities they are committing against innocent women and
children.

As of noon, they had found 92 more bodies buried in the rubble, but
every time they start digging, as you can see on the live video feeds,
israeli soldiers show up and run off the rescuers in panic, scared to
death they'll kill them, too.

Hamas stupid idiots fired off 3 more rockets trying to provoke more
atrocities from the Israelis into Israel. All of them should be shot,
saving lives. Enough is enough.

Just three? Why, any country should be able to tolerate three rockets
fired at their civilians shouldn't they? Israel put up with 10,000
before they attacked this time, shouldn't they wait for 10,000 more
before they attack again?

Stephen

Marty wrote in
:

I guess Larry the electronics whiz can't get BBC World Service, they
have people there......

Cheers
Martin

Palestinians, for really good reasons including war crimes that have
never been prosecuted, aren't particularly fond of Brits, who stole
their lands in 1948 and gave them to the Jews. So, their coverage can't
hold a candle to what the Aljazeera reporters are showing us.

If you haven't watched Al Jazeera's English broadcasts in the last year
or two, you are in for a shock. Gone are the hate broadcasts. The
video coverage of Middle East and Asia are unequaled.

I don't understand quite what I'm looking at, at the moment. The video
is on the Lebanese border and Palestinians on one side of the barbed
wire are not allowed to go see Palestinians on the other side of the
barbed wire, so thousands of kids, old ladies, old men, and mostly split
up familes are having reunions through the Israeli barbed wire, mostly
ignoring the Zionist troops trying to drive them back....at least while
the Aljazeera cameras are rolling in real close up of reuniting familes
that haven't seen each other for years and years, it seems. One old
lady discovered her daughter she hadn't seen in 18 years.

What Aljazeera did was give Panasonic small video cams to these
Palestinian kids and told them to take videos of their lives. It's
quite odd, actually. I don't see a single terrorist amoung the typical
teenage girls reading letters from their boyfriends, the walls of their
rooms looking just like American girls' rooms lined with posters and
pictures of their favorite stars.

Download the Livestation player for free from:
http://www.livestation.com/
and install it on your computer. You even get BBC World Service,
filtered by the New World Order like American TV. You know, the station
that reported World Trade Center BUILDING 7 HAD COLLAPSED 20 MINUTES
BEFORE THE EVENT? Think they'd lie to us? They just had their cues
wrong. That day, my respect for BBC evaporated.

Palestinian boys are teasing one of their friends over Farah, who seems
to be the girl 2 of them want. Kids are no different any place in the
world, once the murderous adults and their stupid superstitions are not
watching them......

WaIIy wrote in
:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:50:57 +0000, Larry wrote:

What Aljazeera did was give Panasonic small video cams to these
Palestinian kids and told them to take videos of their lives. It's
quite odd, actually. I don't see a single terrorist amoung the typical
teenage girls reading letters from their boyfriends, the walls of their
rooms looking just like American girls' rooms lined with posters and
pictures of their favorite stars.

Duh, Larry.

What did you expect ?

Bloodthirsty Arab terrorist kids with dynamite duct taped to their little
bodies hunkering down at the border to blow themselves up.

That's what NBC shows on TV....

Moderator? Joe. R General 92 March 11th 04 06:54 PM
Admin: Moderator inactivity Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard Marketplace 1 August 13th 03 04:40 PM