Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Message to the Moderator

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
ions:

This seems to imply that the meaning of words don't change over time
and across societies. They do. Thus, using a word in the 1800s might
be fine, but using the same word in the 21st century could easily be
wrong and hurtful. Equating the use of the word waiter to the N word
isn't really a valid comparison. If anyone thinks it is, then they're
being disingenious to make a point or they're just plain dumb.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Is "Jew" one of those hurtful words since the infiltration of the US
Government? Why does that always result in an attack, no matter how you
say it?

I think you're a loon. No one that I recall ever said that "jew" was a
hurtful word.

You believe that conspiracies are everywhere, apparently.

I'm just wondering what the hell happened to you for you to be so hateful
toward an entire race.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com