Matt Colie

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Bill McKee wrote:
"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article t,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Yeah, so? What's your point? I know the regs and clearly you can
quote
them. What are you trying to tell us here?

That you are an idiot.

Ah, a name caller. Well, ok then. You sure won that argument on the
merits.

No, just stating the obvious.

Yes, it's quite obvious what you are and why you're doing
it... PWCER!!!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Such anger. And my PWC has 350 CID and 330 hp. Big PWC.

Oh Billy,

What you have is still a little toy boat with the same engine my mother
had in her station wagon.

If it is a powered vessel less that 10kdwt or not over 4khp I won't even
list it my log as sea time.

You really should go take a safe boating course somewhere - anywhere.
In the mean time, if you really want to learn - go to

http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/mwv/navrules/navrules.htm

and buy or download a real copy of COMDTINST M16672.2
(by-the-by nothing you have said is supported between the covers.)

A man of much experience once said to me "The only thing required to run
one of those little motorboats is a credit rating."

Matt Colie
Lifelong Waterman and Licensed Mariner (Chf Stm & Mtr, Pilot 10k Grt Lks,
Mst VUS Offshore 100t)

So you are a drunk also.

Oh billy,
Again you show your true capability.
Please, quit while you still can.
You have demonstrated a amazingly clear lack of any understanding of the
sited Colregs. (This was a part of the exams for the cert listed.)
And, you have answered and proved finally and personaly to me a long
standing standing question I have had:

If man had not invented canned beer, would anybody have ever bother to
develop recreational powerboats?

You have just given proof positive on that account.

Now go play with your little toy boat that takes no skill to operate (so
impaired judgement is not and issue - so you believe - i.e. requires
much less capability than any sailing dink) and has less horse power
than my engines need to just crank (about a third of a bow thruster)and
be sure you watch out for those dangerous sailboats out there.

Demand your rights on the water and please, tell all teh good people
here what water you inhabit so we may avoid your kingdom.

Matt - see prior sig
Gary

Bill McKee wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

And what about the power boater that will become a sailboat after he
raises
his sails and turns off the motor. Just because he carries sails, he
should
have all the right of way? I carry a paddle on my powerboat, should I not
have right of way over a sailboat?

Bill, you really need to read the Rules of the Road section of the
colregs... really.... just read them and get back to us.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Answer my questions if you can. And refer to the Colregs as to why that
sailboater with the engine running is a sailboat.

A sailboat has right of way sometimes because he is sailing and
sometimes that impairs his ability to adjust his course and speed as is
required of power driven vessels. Don't think of a 30 foot sloop, think
of a 150' square rigger. When the rules were written they weren't
written with smal pleasure boats in mind, they were written with ships
in mind. When you are paddling your power boat you do have some
privileges over some other boats. If a 25 knot power boat over takes
you he has to keep clear. (More than 15 feet unless the channel is 30
feet wide, then he should slow to less than 25 knots)
The important thing is behave in a seamanlike manner.

Gary
Gary

Bill McKee wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

You are always wrong.

If I agree, does that still work?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Depends on the question. Another question for you. Power boat is going
along at 10 knots passing a sailboat. Sailboat takes a 90 degree tack into
the side of the powerboat. Who is at fault?

Sailboat. Should have done a shoulder check first.
Easy, bring'em on!
Bill McKee

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:
"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

[...]

So you turn when a sailboat crosses in front of your ship?

Bill McKee

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
ENUFF AWREDDY!!!!!!

Well Peggy, most should read your book. They are full of crap.

Gary

Bill McKee wrote:
"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

[...]

You sound 5 short blasts, go hard astern and turn. That's all you can do.

Doing nothing is not an option.

Gary
Bill McKee

"Gary" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article t,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

And you put your tanker on the rocks entering San Francisco bay.

Gary

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article t,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article . net,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Sure, we are all that stupid.
Bill McKee

"Gary" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Matt Colie" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

In article t,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
.. .

In article
.earthlink.net,
[...]

Sounds like you are.

Brian Whatcott

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 06:34:14 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Doing nothing is not an option.

Gary

And you put your tanker on the rocks entering San Francisco bay.

Sure, we are all that stupid.

Sounds like you are.
[Bill]

I am tired of hearing you two bicker. Why don't you cut rec.boats.
building and rec.boats.cruising from your distribution?
Please?

PLEASE?

Brian Whatcott
p.s. You are both traceable - don't get me mad.