Fred Williams

Default Cost of an Ancient Warship

For all you old timers out theres information, I've been using news groups
since before there was an "internet".

If you want to keep this idiot thread up, carry on. I've put the whole mess
in my "Twit filter"

Carry on dumb sh__ts.

"Ogden Johnson III" wrote in message
"Fred Williams" wrote:

I think the title of this list is "rec.boats.building."

New to Usenet newsgroups, are you Fred? You have already posted to
this thread, so your newsreader told you that it is a cross-posted
thread. I don't know why the original poster chose to cross-post, but
he did.

I suspect you may not know were you are.

I'd hazard a guess that most of us know better than you where we are,
'cause we know how Usenet works over here in s.m.n, and most of us
take notice when a thread has been cross-posted.

If this thread has any relavance to building boats, then please carry on.

Cost has relevance to building boats, ancient or new, warship or
skiff.

OJ III

Gregg Germain

In rec.boats.building Fred Williams wrote:
: For all you old timers out theres information, I've been using news groups
: since before there was an "internet".

: If you want to keep this idiot thread up, carry on. I've put the whole mess
: in my "Twit filter"

You might have done that in the first place and spared us all the
spectacle of you making an ass of yourself.

Still waiting to hear how you determined I have no service
experience.

--- Gregg
"Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Phone: (617) 496-1558

Fred J. McCall

"Fred Williams" wrote:

:For all you old timers out theres information, I've been using news groups
:since before there was an "internet".

Well, apparently not, or you would know it's "newsgroups", not "news
groups".

:If you want to keep this idiot thread up, carry on. I've put the whole mess
:in my "Twit filter"

FIDO was hardly "newsgroups" and it didn't predate News. And it's not
a "Twit filter", Mr Williams. It's called a "killfile".

:Carry on dumb sh__ts.

What do you think we've BEEN doing but trying to carry on the (top
posting) dumb sh_t? Or perhaps your real intent was to have a comma
in that remark?

territory."
--G. Behn