Fred Williams

Default Cost of an Ancient Warship

For all you old timers out theres information, I've been using news groups
since before there was an "internet".

If you want to keep this idiot thread up, carry on. I've put the whole mess
in my "Twit filter"

Carry on dumb sh__ts.

"Ogden Johnson III" wrote in message
"Fred Williams" wrote:

I think the title of this list is "rec.boats.building."

New to Usenet newsgroups, are you Fred? You have already posted to
this thread, so your newsreader told you that it is a cross-posted
thread. I don't know why the original poster chose to cross-post, but
he did.

I suspect you may not know were you are.

I'd hazard a guess that most of us know better than you where we are,
'cause we know how Usenet works over here in s.m.n, and most of us
take notice when a thread has been cross-posted.

If this thread has any relavance to building boats, then please carry on.

Cost has relevance to building boats, ancient or new, warship or
skiff.

OJ III