Fred J. McCall

Default Cost of an Ancient Warship

"Fred Williams" wrote:

:For all you old timers out theres information, I've been using news groups
:since before there was an "internet".

Well, apparently not, or you would know it's "newsgroups", not "news
groups".

:If you want to keep this idiot thread up, carry on. I've put the whole mess
:in my "Twit filter"

FIDO was hardly "newsgroups" and it didn't predate News. And it's not
a "Twit filter", Mr Williams. It's called a "killfile".

:Carry on dumb sh__ts.

What do you think we've BEEN doing but trying to carry on the (top
posting) dumb sh_t? Or perhaps your real intent was to have a comma
in that remark?

territory."
--G. Behn