posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT Why McCain should not win in November - conservatives speakout

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:21:24 -0400, Marty said:

BTW, I gather you didn't need your boy's reminder of today that his
supporters should constantly be in the faces of his opponents' backers.

"Your boy"? Attorneys are usually careful in their choice of words.

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically correct.

Sorry, Dave but that leaves rather a bad taste in my mouth.

Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Marty" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:21:24 -0400, Marty said:

BTW, I gather you didn't need your boy's reminder of today that his
supporters should constantly be in the faces of his opponents' backers.

"Your boy"? Attorneys are usually careful in their choice of words.

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically
correct.

Sorry, Dave but that leaves rather a bad taste in my mouth.

Martin

Ah, poor BABY. Here, please fill out the following report:

HURT FEELINGS REPORT

Date: ____________________________
Time of Hurtfulness: _______________

Which newsgroup were the words of hurtfulness posted to: __________
Which news server was used: ________________________________
Is there permanent feeling damage: Yes No
Did you need a tissue for the tears: Yes No

Reasons for filing this report. (Please circle Yes or No)

1) I am a pussy Yes No
2) I am thin-skinned Yes No
3) I am a whiner Yes No
4) I am a homosexual Yes No
5) I am a little bitch Yes No
6) I am a crybaby Yes No
7) I am a liberal Yes No
8) I want my mommy Yes No
9) I want my binky Yes No
10) I have my panties in a wad Yes No
11) All of the above Yes No

Name of the "real man" who hurt your sensitive little feelings:
_____________

If you feel you need somebody to hug go home to mommy and let her hug
you
and change your diaper. If you feel you need to speak to somebody to
soothe you
please call 1-800-CRY-BABY or 1-888-SIS-GIRL

Girly-man or whiny-bitch who filed this report:
___________________________
Signature of girly-man or whiny-bitch:
_________________________________
Real man or woman being reported: _________________________________

Baby sitter's signatu ____________________________________________

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 19 Sep 2008 21:06:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:48:51 -0400, Marty said:

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically correct.

Sorry, Dave but that leaves rather a bad taste in my mouth.

Why am I not surprised?

I requires an imagination to be surprised.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

I don't think you have the authority to "reduce" me to anything. I have no
interest in being politically correct. However, I see no need to offend
people unnecessarily. It's called being an adult.

He may not have the authority, but he certainly has both the means and will
to do so.

Adult? When did that happen?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On 19 Sep 2008 21:06:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:48:51 -0400, Marty said:

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically
correct.

Sorry, Dave but that leaves rather a bad taste in my mouth.

Why am I not surprised?

I requires an imagination to be surprised.

More like lack of imagination.