posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default OT Why McCain should not win in November - conservatives speak out

"Dave" wrote in message
: On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:21:24 -0400, Marty said:
:
: BTW, I gather you didn't need your boy's reminder of today that his
: supporters should constantly be in the faces of his opponents' backers.
:
:
: "Your boy"? Attorneys are usually careful in their choice of words.
:
: I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically correct.

I got Jonathan's "boy" right here. grabbing crotch

--
Gregory Hall