posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT Why McCain should not win in November - conservatives speak out

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:21:24 -0400, Marty said:

BTW, I gather you didn't need your boy's reminder of today that his
supporters should constantly be in the faces of his opponents' backers.

"Your boy"? Attorneys are usually careful in their choice of words.

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically correct.

So, you think that by referring to Obama as "boy" you elevate the
conversation??

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com