posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT Why McCain should not win in November - conservatives speak out

"Dave" wrote in message
Wow and gee whiz, Jon--looks like some of those folks you normally dismiss
with a simple-minded accusation of being "neocons" may not all sing from
the
same hymnal all the time. They actually give things a bit of independent
thought. Not at all sure one can say the same thing about the folks on
your
side of the aisle.

BTW, I gather you didn't need your boy's reminder of today that his
supporters should constantly be in the faces of his opponents' backers.

My my. I guess you didn't hear Paul Begala totally agree with that fat-f*ck
Bill Bennett on CNN a few minutes ago. None of them are insane. They're just
mostly either misguided or arrogant.

My boy? To whom are you referring?

--
"j" ganz @@