posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT Why McCain should not win in November - conservatives speak out

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:35:58 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

I was. I love to rub it in to those who insist on the politically
correct.

So, you think that by referring to Obama as "boy" you elevate the
conversation??

No, but I do reduce you and your politically correct cohort to babbling.
Fun
to watch.

I don't think you have the authority to "reduce" me to anything. I have no
interest in being politically correct. However, I see no need to offend
people unnecessarily. It's called being an adult.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com