posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:55:41 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
I thought I'd drop by and see if the resident bullcrapper is still
around and I see he is. I thought the Boob was going to start racing
this summer. I guess like every other part of his life that was a
joke too. Now he's blaming his lack of sailing time on that retard of
a kid he has. How's life in the Bronx with that skank wife these days
Boobie? Have you found a job yet or are you still making big bucks
dumpster diving at that poluted marina?

He's only sort of around... this was his first post in months? How's life?

Sounds like Loco has been having a very hard time. Haven't seen
bitterness such as this here since... Well, probably never. Wonder
what went so wrong in his life that he harbors this sort of thinking
for so long after everyone else has moved on.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 31, 12:59 am, Ringmaster wrote:
I thought I'd drop by and see if the resident bullcrapper is still
around and I see he is. I thought the Boob was going to start racing
this summer. I guess like every other part of his life that was a
joke too. Now he's blaming his lack of sailing time on that retard of
a kid he has. How's life in the Bronx with that skank wife these days
Boobie? Have you found a job yet or are you still making big bucks
dumpster diving at that poluted marina?

Wow....well I'm sailing in two hours, Loco. And my sweet boy will be
joining me. I just added a light weight Genoa (a cruise-radial) to my
boat and today will be good to experiment with it. I've sailed a lot
this summer, but a 3rd of it has been on other boats. We hooked up
with some local sailors with kids, so there's been a lot of boat time
not always aboard Heart of Gold.
In addition I'm sure you'd like to see my mostly completed theater
with HD sources and 120 inch screen. It's utterly film quality and
looks better than most small to mid size theaters. Sound is perfect!

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p3696847-5.jpg

As I'm sure you're wondering, the cost of the whole theater was under
20K. Last night we watched The Mist and tomorrow it will be Nightmare
Before Christmas for Thomas on Blu-Ray. I'm running two projectors at
1080 and 720. Sound is via Magnepan and SVS speakers with Hybrid tubes
and so on...all high end, better for music than HT though.

Ah, I'm sure you want to know how I'm doing with fast cars. Well, I
got stung after driving a Nissan GT-R. What a car! But it's close to
100K for one and they are all gone for the year. So I'm on the list
with our dealer in New Rochelle for the following shipment at 10%
invoice. Still, to do that I'll wait at least a year. Meanwhile, to
keep my skills up I've ordered a sweet Exo X GSR in Graphite Gray
Pearl. Car looks like this....

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p881008607.jpg

I'm sure you've never driven a car with AYC, but you should. It
handles better than any other sedan and bests a Cayman S or M3 in
cornering. At just under 300 HP it's slow. 0-60 in 4.9 seconds. But my
car will go to Ivey tuning for a small tune to 390. That will bring
her into 4.3 range and better 1/4 miles. But with low end grunt at
that point the car is just wonderful. I drove one with 440 HP, but it
was a bit too much and I'd like to clutch to last me until I get the
GT-R. Two other cars I considered were the Lotus Exige, which I had to
drop due to leg room and no back seats. The 911 AWD turbo was in the
mix (a 2005 model) but amazingly it's legroom for tall drivers is
poor. The Evo is a great fit for now.

Thomas is growing up fast and having a great time aboard and at our
home in the woods.

Other than that things are great. I hope they are well with you as
well.

Cheers,

The Good Captain, AKA RB
Heart of Gold
City Island, NY
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sounds like Loco has been having a very hard time. Haven't seen
bitterness such as this here since... Well, probably never. Wonder
what went so wrong in his life that he harbors this sort of thinking
for so long after everyone else has moved on..

Not at all. Life couldn't be better. My wife started her own company
and I'm just the cute guy in the mailroom. I go sailing almost every
day.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:08:38 -0700 (PDT), Ringmaster
wrote:

Sounds like Loco has been having a very hard time. Haven't seen
bitterness such as this here since... Well, probably never. Wonder
what went so wrong in his life that he harbors this sort of thinking
for so long after everyone else has moved on..

Not at all. Life couldn't be better. My wife started her own company
and I'm just the cute guy in the mailroom. I go sailing almost every
day.

Glad to hear it, Loco. Your other post made me wonder.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

Sounds like Loco has been having a very hard time. Haven't seen
bitterness such as this here since... Well, probably never. Wonder
what went so wrong in his life that he harbors this sort of thinking
for so long after everyone else has moved on..

Not at all. Life couldn't be better. My wife started her own company
and I'm just the cute guy in the mailroom. I go sailing almost every
day.

Glad to hear it, Loco. Your other post made me wonder.

I thought Loco's post was entirely appropriate. Considering how Bobsprit has
stalked him and bad-mouthed him (and his) continuously for a period of
years, I'd say turnabout is fair play.

It's a good thing Bobsprit hides so well. He's never showed up one single
solitary time to meet with or race with anybody. He fears somebody just
might punch him right in his pimply face because of the way he's acted. His
fears are valid.

Bobsprit is a creep. He regularly says the most hateful things about some
fine people. The late great Ronald Reagan, for example.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
[...]

I've love to see a picture of a big, expensive car parked in front of your
house. Make sure the house is in the photo.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

[...]

Hides so well?
I'll be at 150 City Island Ave. today from 12-5 pm. I'm sailing aboard
a 56 foot cutter rigged sloop, but I'll be aboard helping to install a
shower sump before we hoist. I'll also be at the yard EVERY day this
week doing surveys. I'm easy to find and I'd be happy to sail against
anyone who comes along. We sailed yesterday with the new genoa and
passed everything under sail...until we met a big Swan. Wind was gone
by 3:30 so we went swimming and then headed back for the slip where my
kid had a blast with his RC boat!

Cheers!

The Good Captain
35s5
NY
posted to alt.sailing.asa

I've love to see a picture of a big, expensive car parked in front of your
house. Make sure the house is in the photo.

Why? The most expensive car I currently own a lightly modded Subaru
Turbo LGT sedan.....only around 30K, so hardly expensive....

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p525689812-5.jpg

The new Evo coming soon is just 41K, again not all that expensive. I
suppose when the GT-R comes that's pretty pricey, but still not what
I'd call crazy.

I've posted pics of my house in NY before. I also own nearby lakefront
property with partners. Sure, I've done better than Sloco on every
front, but why is that important to you. Someone always has better
fortune. My camera gear bought in the last 24 months cost more than
Sloco's poor dated tub of a boat.

Going sailing....see ya!

The Good Captain
35s5 NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I've love to see a picture of a big, expensive car parked in front of
your
house. Make sure the house is in the photo.

Why? The most expensive car I currently own a lightly modded Subaru
Turbo LGT sedan.....only around 30K, so hardly expensive....

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p525689812-5.jpg

The new Evo coming soon is just 41K, again not all that expensive. I
suppose when the GT-R comes that's pretty pricey, but still not what
I'd call crazy.

Parked in front of your house it is.

I've posted pics of my house in NY before. I also own nearby lakefront
property with partners. Sure, I've done better than Sloco on every
front, but why is that important to you.

It's not important at all.

Someone always has better
fortune. My camera gear bought in the last 24 months cost more than
Sloco's poor dated tub of a boat.

But you can't sail a camera!

Going sailing....see ya!

See ya in 3 hours!

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:23:44 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

[...]

Hey Bubbles,
I too have ordered an EvoX, still waiting for their release here in Oz
which was originally touted for April...then August...and still I
wait, probably because they are struggling to supply these fantastic
cars to the US market.
Have you driven one?
I was lucky enough to have a go of a pre release one and I can assure
you it's spectacular and even more impressive than the IX.

Sold my IX while it was still a current mdel and bought a Mitsu Legnum
VR4 as a stopgap. It has the same drivetrain as the Evo8 IIRC powered
by a twin turboed 2,5L V6....
and is a whole lot of fun for a wagon!!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.