posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold...Ghosting along.....

Named for the starship from Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide
books.....sailing sweetly along.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...lighterair.jpg

Steady rain killed off tonight's sail, but we're hoping tomorrow and
Wednesday are better!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold...Crapping along.....

Y A W N

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Named for the starship from Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide
books.....sailing sweetly along.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...as35s5s35s35/l
ighrterair.jpg

Steady rain killed off tonight's sail, but we're hoping

tomorrow and
Wednesday are better!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Named for the starship from Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide
books.....sailing sweetly along.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...lighterair.jpg

Steady rain killed off tonight's sail, but we're hoping tomorrow and
Wednesday are better!

Wow, Bobby...how come I always see the shore within swimming distance in all
of your pictures and videos?

You need to unplug you power cord and go for it!!!

LOL! What a joke!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ladysailor wrote:
Looks nice but what's up with the red antlers on your head?

On Aug 20, 9:21 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Named for the starship from Douglas Adams Hitchikers Guide
books.....sailing sweetly along.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...lighterair.jpg

Steady rain killed off tonight's sail, but we're hoping tomorrow and
Wednesday are better!

RB
35s5
NY

Maybe he's a member of the Elks Club?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

35s5 ......... always gosting.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

35s5 ................. always ghosting.

Heart of Gold and the Girls of Gold! Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 15th 07 11:19 PM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold Has some Fun! Capt. Rob ASA 2 August 27th 06 03:57 PM
Here's one for Maxi....Heart of Gold Thom Stewart ASA 0 August 1st 06 03:11 AM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 01:23 AM