posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Few of the old crowd still around...and that's sad. Ganzy's witch hunt
really chased away the fun. Oh well....

Heart of Gold is still sailing of course and her crew has been having
a blast.

With Thomas about to turn four we've been spending more weekends on
the boat and making short trips. Next season we plan to make two week-
long trips. The great news is how much he loves the boat. It's among
his favorite activities, so I feel we've done a good job in making him
part of the fun. The sacrifice was short sails and fewer nights
aboard. Now he demands to go sailing!

Cheers, everyone! As the 2008 season here wraps up I hope you all have
gotten some sailing in.

Robert B
35s5
NY