posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
I thought I'd drop by and see if the resident bullcrapper is still
around and I see he is. I thought the Boob was going to start racing
this summer. I guess like every other part of his life that was a
joke too. Now he's blaming his lack of sailing time on that retard of
a kid he has. How's life in the Bronx with that skank wife these days
Boobie? Have you found a job yet or are you still making big bucks
dumpster diving at that poluted marina?

He's only sort of around... this was his first post in months? How's life?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com