posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

I've never seen Katy post any links to pictures of her sailing her boat.
I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
I've never seen Maxprop post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
Or Tom or jlrogers or Scotty or Ted Bell or Charlie Morgan or Capt. Otn
or Edgar or Sam or Stu or Jeff and on and on and on.....
Hmmmmmm, as a matter of fact I can't think of anybody here who's
posted any links to them sailing their boat. I don't believe any of you are
real. Y'all are made up sock puppets. Y'all lie. Probably none of you
even have boats to sail. If you have boats you probably don't know how
to sail. I need proof. I need pictures. I *demand* pictures or I won't
believe any of you. LOSERS / just like Tom says about a bazillion times.
But please be *fully* clothed. If y'all are fat and old like Tom and Katy
I don't want to see your ugly bodies at all.
Hey, just giving y'all some of your own medicine. Don't like the taste of
it? Tough ship. Put up or shut up. I've done what you asked so it's about
time you returned the favor. Don't you think so? Fair's fair.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...
I've never seen Katy post any links to pictures of her

sailing her boat.

I have.

I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him

sailing his boat.

I have.

Or Tom or jlrogers or Scotty

Thom and Scotty both have.

or Ted Bell or Charlie Morgan or Capt. Otn

Charlie posts all his pics on

or Edgar or Sam or Stu or Jeff and on and on and on.....

jeff has, many , many times.

Hey, just giving y'all some of your own medicine.

Don't like the taste of
it? Tough ship. Put up or shut up. I've done what you

asked so it's about
time you returned the favor. Don't you think so? Fair's

fair.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
http://binarybill.tripod.com/

Just what I thought. Some pop-up filled joke of a website. You didn't get me.
All pops were blocked and there were lots of them. And where'd you steal that
Pirates of the Caribbean looking tall ship picture?
So, I guess that's just proof of what I said. Charlie Morgan's a sock puppet who
doesn't have a boat and probably doesn't even know how to sail..... lol

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote
I have.
I have.
Thom and Scotty both have.
jeff has, many , many times.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Then show it buster. I already showed more than you pretending-to-sail
people deserve. But be sure to use Macro on your camera or nobody'll be
able to see it. roflmao.
And I never saw any posts from any of these people to links to pictures
of them sailing their boats. The best Tom can do is a picture standing inside
his pilot house at the dock. Whoopee! A pilot house he sold years ago it seems.
I've been here months and they haven't posted anything in all that time.
It proves they don't sail or don't even have a boat to sail in. Then they have
the nerve to call *me* a liar and demand pictures doing this and doing that.
Is it a case of do as I say not as I do? Yup, I though so.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:33:44 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

[...]

http://www.wareing77.plus.com/movies/ Partial_video1.htm
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/ boat.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa

www.sv-loki.com
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/269...63212926AtNrvq

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/movies/ Partial_video1.htm
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/ boat.jpg

Are you one of the people I mentioned? I hope you aren't one
of the people who make fun of yellow boats. :-)
Nice movies but I can be just like the others here who say, "how can you
prove that's you. You need to wear a sweatshirt and you need to be turning
a winch handle and you need to hold up a sign with my name on it."
Is that Capt. Neal's boat? http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/IMGP0692.JPG
A bunch of different boats, porpoises, lighthouses, ships, sail ripping up, dinghy with
children, dog with earphones on her head, steering vane. Nice pictures but they
could be of anybody... Sorry, you don't deserve that. I don't even know you. But,
I'm just using you to make a point. Some people here are way to critical.
Thanks for posting the links. There's some real rough sailing going on there.
I'm sure it'd make most of this group puke to sail in those conditions. It's much
more excited looking at some real sailing instead of listening to people complain
all the time.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
That is a picture I took of the Charles W. Morgan. The last surviving wooden
Whaling ship in the world. There is only one way to take a picture of that ship
at night, and that is to sail to Mystic Seaport and stay there overnight. The
seaport is closed to land-based visits at night. When you dock there, you have
the run of the place after everyone else leaves and the gates are locked.

I don't have anything to do with those pop-ups. It's just a free place to post
occasional pictures when needed. Now, go back and scroll down a little, dunce.

http://binarybill.tripod.com/

Sorry. I thought you were sending me off to a pop-up site. So that's a real tall ship. Kewl.
It does look like the Black Pearl. You gotta admit it. Ok I waited and scrolled down and
there's a man with a beard. Is it you? Handsome man and he looks like a sailor. Nah, it can't
be you ;-)

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
[...]

Here you go...
http://sports.webshots.com/album/329114775twoXgJ
And unlike you, I have sailed with various and sundry members of this
group on our boat and on their boats...

Tool for Bobspit & his puppet Joe ASA 1 April 25th 06 06:11 PM
Shocker! Fox News Reports BAD News!!! bountyhunter2 General 6 September 8th 05 07:36 PM
25 Fish Later John H General 78 June 30th 05 07:34 PM
Jim Cate Sock Puppet Joe ASA 52 June 21st 04 12:03 AM
Bertie the puppet boy Capt.American ASA 3 August 11th 03 11:20 AM