posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/movies/ Partial_video1.htm
http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/ boat.jpg

Are you one of the people I mentioned? I hope you aren't one
of the people who make fun of yellow boats. :-)
Nice movies but I can be just like the others here who say, "how can you
prove that's you. You need to wear a sweatshirt and you need to be turning
a winch handle and you need to hold up a sign with my name on it."
Is that Capt. Neal's boat? http://www.wareing77.plus.com/images/IMGP0692.JPG
A bunch of different boats, porpoises, lighthouses, ships, sail ripping up, dinghy with
children, dog with earphones on her head, steering vane. Nice pictures but they
could be of anybody... Sorry, you don't deserve that. I don't even know you. But,
I'm just using you to make a point. Some people here are way to critical.
Thanks for posting the links. There's some real rough sailing going on there.
I'm sure it'd make most of this group puke to sail in those conditions. It's much
more excited looking at some real sailing instead of listening to people complain
all the time.

Cheers,
Ellen