posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

I've never seen Katy post any links to pictures of her sailing her boat.
I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
I've never seen Maxprop post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
Or Tom or jlrogers or Scotty or Ted Bell or Charlie Morgan or Capt. Otn
or Edgar or Sam or Stu or Jeff and on and on and on.....
Hmmmmmm, as a matter of fact I can't think of anybody here who's
posted any links to them sailing their boat. I don't believe any of you are
real. Y'all are made up sock puppets. Y'all lie. Probably none of you
even have boats to sail. If you have boats you probably don't know how
to sail. I need proof. I need pictures. I *demand* pictures or I won't
believe any of you. LOSERS / just like Tom says about a bazillion times.
But please be *fully* clothed. If y'all are fat and old like Tom and Katy
I don't want to see your ugly bodies at all.
Hey, just giving y'all some of your own medicine. Don't like the taste of
it? Tough ship. Put up or shut up. I've done what you asked so it's about
time you returned the favor. Don't you think so? Fair's fair.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...
I've never seen Katy post any links to pictures of her

sailing her boat.

I have.

I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him

sailing his boat.

I have.

Or Tom or jlrogers or Scotty

Thom and Scotty both have.

or Ted Bell or Charlie Morgan or Capt. Otn

Charlie posts all his pics on

or Edgar or Sam or Stu or Jeff and on and on and on.....

jeff has, many , many times.

Hey, just giving y'all some of your own medicine.

Don't like the taste of
it? Tough ship. Put up or shut up. I've done what you

asked so it's about
time you returned the favor. Don't you think so? Fair's

fair.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote
I have.
I have.
Thom and Scotty both have.
jeff has, many , many times.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Then show it buster. I already showed more than you pretending-to-sail
people deserve. But be sure to use Macro on your camera or nobody'll be
able to see it. roflmao.
And I never saw any posts from any of these people to links to pictures
of them sailing their boats. The best Tom can do is a picture standing inside
his pilot house at the dock. Whoopee! A pilot house he sold years ago it seems.
I've been here months and they haven't posted anything in all that time.
It proves they don't sail or don't even have a boat to sail in. Then they have
the nerve to call *me* a liar and demand pictures doing this and doing that.
Is it a case of do as I say not as I do? Yup, I though so.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

Give it up, Neal. You're busted so completely . . .

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Was a long time ago....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
: "Maxprop" wrote in message
: link.net...
::
:: "Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
:: reenews.net...
:::
::: "Scotty" wrote
:::: I have.
:::: I have.
:::: Thom and Scotty both have.
:::: jeff has, many , many times.
[...]
:
:
: Was a long time ago....

gonna netKKKop again, then?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

It takes one tree to make 10,000 matches, but one match to burn 10,000
trees.
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS." miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying." projectile vomit chick,
alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love, And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:33:20 -0500, Ellen MacArthur wrote
(in article ews.net):

"Scotty" wrote
I have.
I have.
Thom and Scotty both have.
jeff has, many , many times.
[...]

I can confirm the existence of Scotty, Seahag, and a few more. Does that mean
I exist?

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote
I can confirm the existence of Scotty, Seahag, and a few more. Does that mean
I exist?

No.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote in message
. net...

I can confirm the existence of Scotty, Seahag, and a few

more. Does that mean
I exist?

Only in your own mind.

and that's all that counts.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
[...]

Cogito ergo sum...so, without thinking, no...

--

Flying Tadpole

Tool for Bobspit & his puppet Joe ASA 1 April 25th 06 06:11 PM
Shocker! Fox News Reports BAD News!!! bountyhunter2 General 6 September 8th 05 07:36 PM
25 Fish Later John H General 78 June 30th 05 07:34 PM
Jim Cate Sock Puppet Joe ASA 52 June 21st 04 12:03 AM
Bertie the puppet boy Capt.American ASA 3 August 11th 03 11:20 AM