posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

I've never seen Katy post any links to pictures of her sailing her boat.
I've never seen Joe post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
I've never seen Maxprop post any links to pictures of him sailing his boat.
Or Tom or jlrogers or Scotty or Ted Bell or Charlie Morgan or Capt. Otn
or Edgar or Sam or Stu or Jeff and on and on and on.....
Hmmmmmm, as a matter of fact I can't think of anybody here who's
posted any links to them sailing their boat. I don't believe any of you are
real. Y'all are made up sock puppets. Y'all lie. Probably none of you
even have boats to sail. If you have boats you probably don't know how
to sail. I need proof. I need pictures. I *demand* pictures or I won't
believe any of you. LOSERS / just like Tom says about a bazillion times.
But please be *fully* clothed. If y'all are fat and old like Tom and Katy
I don't want to see your ugly bodies at all.
Hey, just giving y'all some of your own medicine. Don't like the taste of
it? Tough ship. Put up or shut up. I've done what you asked so it's about
time you returned the favor. Don't you think so? Fair's fair.

Cheers,
Ellen