posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

"Scotty" wrote
I have.
I have.
Thom and Scotty both have.
jeff has, many , many times.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

Then show it buster. I already showed more than you pretending-to-sail
people deserve. But be sure to use Macro on your camera or nobody'll be
able to see it. roflmao.
And I never saw any posts from any of these people to links to pictures
of them sailing their boats. The best Tom can do is a picture standing inside
his pilot house at the dock. Whoopee! A pilot house he sold years ago it seems.
I've been here months and they haven't posted anything in all that time.
It proves they don't sail or don't even have a boat to sail in. Then they have
the nerve to call *me* a liar and demand pictures doing this and doing that.
Is it a case of do as I say not as I do? Yup, I though so.....

Cheers,
Ellen