posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Abstinence?

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Those who know me personally know where and when we sail...our boat is a great crusising boat..it is comfortable and
easy to handle..we have a dinghy for gunkholing if we want...you can get all the rest of the information about
Ocrakoke off any tourist site on the internet...I have posted out pictures of the lighthouse from last year when we
went so you must have mised them..too bad, so sad...

Lighthouse pictures are all over the place. No big deal, everybody takes them. Your's won't be missed.
Those who know you personally can get your sailing adventures by word of mouth. I'm talking about
people here in alt.sailing.asa who don't know you personally and probably don't want to. Are they supposed
to know about your sailing by osmosis? Isn't local knowledge something good to have and to tell?
I'm starting to think your faking it. Don't let your love life spill over in here, Katy :-)) If you sailed
you'd be ready to talk about it..... You've got a weird attitude. So anal. Your in a sailing news group and
you don't want to post sailing topics. Duh! What's up with that? Selfish? Lazy? No sailing to tell about?
Be honest.....

Cheers,
Ellen

If you want Bobspit back, email him and ask him..I've posted enough
sailing stories here that all you have to do is read the archives..if
you can't find them, too bad for you. BTW, I see you've called in your
flunkies...can't hack it on your own as usual...you are now going back
into the killfile I have reserved especially for you since you certainly
ahven't ;earned anything from past experience...even my old dog can
learn new tricks...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"Scotty" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

You said a naughty word..shame on you...

Heh heh...Sometimes I just can't help myself!

I'm shocked !

Sorry, must be the first stages of rabies setting in...

Seahag
Do you have an insatiable thirst? Are you foaming at the mouth? Do you

feel like leaping on people and slavering all over them?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Why don't you get a spell checker?

I have wondered the same thing as well...

She's not smart enough to learn how to spell, much less

post on ng's.

But then again... the regulars that hang out here refer

to her
style as "katy type" or whatever.

She does it to **** you off.

I see that it's working.

BwahHahahahahaha

I don't get ****ed off because of someone like katy that is incapable of
spelling on a 3rd grade level. I feel pity for her. You should too snotty!
We know that you are getting sex on the side, hehe...what would katy's
performance would be "on the side"? hahahahaa

She must dribble out of the side of her mouth?

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
"Scotty" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

You said a naughty word..shame on you...

Heh heh...Sometimes I just can't help myself!

I'm shocked !

Sorry, must be the first stages of rabies setting in...

Seahag
Do you have an insatiable thirst? Are you foaming at the
mouth? Do you

feel like leaping on people and slavering all over them?

Dang! I believe I do! More beer!!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" ...

At least Seahag shows a modicum of intelligence. Sorry I

can't

We're sorry too.

For what??? yikes

Maybe you shouldn't tell how much better katy is...compared to your pigs on
the farm

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
If you want Bobspit back, email him and ask him..I've posted enough sailing stories here that all you have to do is
read the archives..if you can't find them, too bad for you. BTW, I see you've called in your flunkies...can't hack it
on your own as usual...you are now going back into the killfile I have reserved especially for you since you certainly
ahven't ;earned anything from past experience...even my old dog can learn new tricks...

Such a sunny disposition. Such a Christian attitude. Such a kind heart.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

If you want Bobspit back, email him and ask him..I've posted enough sailing stories here that all you have to do is
read the archives..if you can't find them, too bad for you. BTW, I see you've called in your flunkies...can't hack it
on your own as usual...you are now going back into the killfile I have reserved especially for you since you certainly
ahven't ;earned anything from past experience...even my old dog can learn new tricks...

Such a sunny disposition. Such a Christian attitude. Such a kind heart.....

Cheers,
Ellen

You're not a real person so you don't deserve a real answer...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

DSK wrote:
Edgar wrote:

Shakespeare never bothered to use his spellchecker either??? His posts
always seemed OK to me...

I kind of like the Elizabethan spirit of free-form spelling. The key is
to communicate, not to submerge the message in minutiae of form.

DFK

yeah...so there....