posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Abstinence?

"katy" wrote
If you want Bobspit back, email him and ask him..I've posted enough sailing stories here that all you have to do is
read the archives..if you can't find them, too bad for you. BTW, I see you've called in your flunkies...can't hack it
on your own as usual...you are now going back into the killfile I have reserved especially for you since you certainly
ahven't ;earned anything from past experience...even my old dog can learn new tricks...

Such a sunny disposition. Such a Christian attitude. Such a kind heart.....

Cheers,
Ellen