View Single Post
  #41   Report Post  
posted to alt.sailing.asa
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2006
Default Abstinence?

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Those who know me personally know where and when we sail...our boat is a great crusising boat..it is comfortable and
easy to handle..we have a dinghy for gunkholing if we want...you can get all the rest of the information about
Ocrakoke off any tourist site on the internet...I have posted out pictures of the lighthouse from last year when we
went so you must have mised them..too bad, so sad...

Lighthouse pictures are all over the place. No big deal, everybody takes them. Your's won't be missed.
Those who know you personally can get your sailing adventures by word of mouth. I'm talking about
people here in alt.sailing.asa who don't know you personally and probably don't want to. Are they supposed
to know about your sailing by osmosis? Isn't local knowledge something good to have and to tell?
I'm starting to think your faking it. Don't let your love life spill over in here, Katy :-)) If you sailed
you'd be ready to talk about it..... You've got a weird attitude. So anal. Your in a sailing news group and
you don't want to post sailing topics. Duh! What's up with that? Selfish? Lazy? No sailing to tell about?
Be honest.....

Cheers,
Ellen

If you want Bobspit back, email him and ask him..I've posted enough
sailing stories here that all you have to do is read the archives..if
you can't find them, too bad for you. BTW, I see you've called in your
flunkies...can't hack it on your own as usual...you are now going back
into the killfile I have reserved especially for you since you certainly
ahven't ;earned anything from past experience...even my old dog can
learn new tricks...