posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sloco busted AGAIN!

This has to be the most telling post ever. What boat has 2 black
bands near the top of the mast to indicate mainsail hoist? Does the
fact that you have 2 mean the Beneteau brochure lists 2 mainsail luff
measurements for this unusual yacht?

Dude, you're totally BUSTED. Just like my boat this 35s5 photo shows
TWO black bands. Do think the bands and hoist are carved into the
mast??? BWAHAHAHAHHA!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/35s5spin.jpg

Luff measurements can be changed to accomodate roach. The 35s5 with
this main was rated 126 for the kevlar and few extra sq feet afforded
by the roach.
You keep crying over facts that I prove with photos and it's a lot of
FUN!!! So far I've provided actual pics proving my point. But you just
stick to your blind little guns! The tape is the LAW!!! Sloco, you know
NOTHING about sails. You don't know that sails luff can be changed if
you want more roach!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! Sooooo BUSTED!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ROFLOL....................... Hey dimwit, Those fuzzy photos don't show
2 black bands. They show 1 black band and the mast head crane/mast
extrusion joint. What an idiot!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
ROFLOL....................... Hey dimwit, Those fuzzy photos don't show
2 black bands. They show 1 black band and the mast head crane/mast
extrusion joint. What an idiot!

Sloco, footloose has two black bands. I've spoken to the owner on the
Beneteau list. I have no such visible extrusion joint visible and will
prove it with a photo to further humiliate you!

RB
35s5
NY

Sails & Sailmaking manual 1904 FA JaneyP Boat Building 0 December 30th 05 02:24 AM
Evaluating old sails DSK Cruising 15 December 27th 05 07:13 AM
The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
HELP! Need suggestions on making mast & sails sandy Boat Building 10 February 8th 04 04:24 PM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM