posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default Hi! I'm back!

"katysails" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"katysails" wrote in message

\\I will...we're going out to Oceacoke this weekend...the Right Whales
are
supposed to be swimming around out there

Correct. The Left ones just tend to flounder about with no sense of

purpose
or direction. g

and I'm hoping to get some pictures
of them, too, plus some pictures of Cape Hatteras light....

Watch for the ghost of Edward Teach on Ocracoke.

As long as it was a friend of mine too....

There could be rapin' and pillagin'.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

Low blow, Marty....she'll git you for that one...

Nah, if she tries I'll drive down there and mooch a sail as soon as she
puts them up, that should be enough to frighten anyone!

Cheers
Marty

For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
katysails wrote:

Low blow, Marty....she'll git you for that one...

Nah, if she tries I'll drive down there and mooch a sail
as soon as she
puts them up, that should be enough to frighten anyone!

You'd be welcome...but bring that lovely stove!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
katysails wrote:

Low blow, Marty....she'll git you for that one...

Nah, if she tries I'll drive down there and mooch a sail
as soon as she
puts them up, that should be enough to frighten anyone!

You'd be welcome...but bring that lovely stove!

Yeah right! The friggin thing is part of the hot water system, my
electric bill goes down in the winter!
I could bring one of the lid lifters. ;-o

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
katysails wrote:

Low blow, Marty....she'll git you for that one...

Nah, if she tries I'll drive down there and mooch a sail
as soon as she
puts them up, that should be enough to frighten anyone!

You'd be welcome...but bring that lovely stove!

Yeah right! The friggin thing is part of the hot water system, my
electric bill goes down in the winter!
I could bring one of the lid lifters. ;-o

Cheers
Marty
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------
For a secure high performance FTP using SSL/TLS encryption
upgrade to SurgeFTP
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgeftp.htm ----

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

ummm....she's been pulled off by heliocopters...sure ya wanna do that???

Well so have I! But that was on dry land and planned. ;-o

Come to think of it, not having sticks and wires in the way would make
the task much easier, no?

Cheers
Martin

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Throughhull with back flow preventer? Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 13 November 5th 05 08:06 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM