posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Default Hi! I'm back!

"Maxprop" wrote:

"katysails" wrote:

\\I will...we're going out to Oceacoke this
weekend...the Right Whales are

supposed to be swimming around out there

Correct. The Left ones just tend to flounder about with
no sense of porpoise or direction. g

:^)

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Why not? It's closer to sailing than some!

Seahag

"Scotty" wrote:
This isn't Alt.liveaboards.ASA.

SV

"katysails" wrote in message
Hey...now you, me and Barbie are all liveaboards...how
about

that?

"Seahag" wrote in message
Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Seahag wrote:
Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Martin Baxter wrote:
Now if only they all had sticks! ;-)

They seem to be well supplied with the type of stick that
goes with stones.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Congrats on moving aboard. Soon you will find out that all the junk
filling you aft cabin is just that and will slowley let go of stuff. So
happy for you that you made the move aboard and out of the polar
regions.

Is your boat a center cockpit? Ketch?

Might consider a bimini, those blue tarps suck big time, just wait a
week until it's starts coming apart. Your MrSails is a genious he can
build you a wheelhouse, Its like another cabin, and become the favored
place during storms ect to enjoy the view.

If you need any liveaboard tips feel free to ask:0)

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Now if only they all had sticks! ;-)

I HAVE sticks, they're just not on the boat yet!8^p~~~~

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Now if only they all had sticks! ;-)

I HAVE sticks, they're just not on the boat yet!8^p~~~~

Is Mr. Hag using them as some sort of camera boom? ;-o

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Now if only they all had sticks! ;-)

I HAVE sticks, they're just not on the boat yet!8^p~~~~

Is Mr. Hag using them as some sort of camera boom? ;-o

Heh heh, I think the rigger is using them to dry his wash!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Seahag wrote:

Welcome back! Group can't have too many liveaboards!

Now if only they all had sticks! ;-)

I HAVE sticks, they're just not on the boat yet!8^p~~~~

Is Mr. Hag using them as some sort of camera boom? ;-o

Heh heh, I think the rigger is using them to dry his wash!

Oh well, that's pretty close to hanging canvas on them!

Cheers
Marty

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katysails

Heck, I'll invite him to dinner....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"katysails" wrote in message

\\I will...we're going out to Oceacoke this weekend...the Right Whales
are

supposed to be swimming around out there

Correct. The Left ones just tend to flounder about with no sense of
purpose
or direction. g

and I'm hoping to get some pictures
of them, too, plus some pictures of Cape Hatteras light....

Watch for the ghost of Edward Teach on Ocracoke.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katysails

Um...been told the gators here are quite small....and Choppie is quite large
and never off his leash so they'd have to get me first Iand I ain't
playin...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
I bet that low cabin ceiling is rough on the beehive.

Low cabin ceiling?????You got the wrong boat, there, Bob...my beehive,
although not as impressive as Marge Simpson's, is doing just fine...

Did you see any alligators yet?

No, but there is supposedly one living down the river from here

according
a lady at the bank...

Keep an eye on the dog. I'm told a dog or two become dinner for the

gators
now and then.

Max

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Throughhull with back flow preventer? Glenn Ashmore Boat Building 13 November 5th 05 08:06 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM