Bobsprit

Default He's No Captain

When Ellen accomplishes such a feat, she's not only showing what a woman can
do, she's showing what Neal can't do.

From now on, DON'T call him Captain Neal. He doesn't deserve that in even the
most mocking manner. Just call him "Neal" or "Poor Neal" or "Numbnuts Neal."

RB
Capt. Neal®

If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did because I swore
an oath to uphold and comply with the COLREGS as a
condition of getting my Masters License.

Little dyke Ellen did not accomplish a 'feat'. Rather, she it,
broke the law steadily and continuously for seventy-one days
straight. She needs to be clapped in irons and hauled off to
jail.

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.

CN

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
When Ellen accomplishes such a feat, she's not only showing what a woman can
do, she's showing what Neal can't do.

From now on, DON'T call him Captain Neal. He doesn't deserve that in even the
most mocking manner. Just call him "Neal" or "Poor Neal" or "Numbnuts Neal."

RB

JG

How about stupid asshole Neal?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
When Ellen accomplishes such a feat, she's not only showing what a woman
can
do, she's showing what Neal can't do.

From now on, DON'T call him Captain Neal. He doesn't deserve that in even
the
most mocking manner. Just call him "Neal" or "Poor Neal" or "Numbnuts
Neal."

RB

JG

Neal can't even get his lies straight. Bwwahahahaaaa

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:58:17 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.

CN

Been down to Cuba lately?
Didn't I read something about smuggling cigars?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

otnmbrd

Capt. Neal® wrote:
If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did because I swore
an oath to uphold and comply with the COLREGS as a
condition of getting my Masters License.
Little dyke Ellen did not accomplish a 'feat'. Rather, she it,
broke the law steadily and continuously for seventy-one days
straight. She needs to be clapped in irons and hauled off to jail.

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.
CN

G From this, then, we can assume that all your tales of great solo
voyages, are bogus, since you'd never sail anywhere where you'd be more
than 12 hours from an anchorage.

otn
Capt. Rob

From this, then, we can assume that all your tales of great solo
voyages, are bogus,

I'm sure there may be a point burried in there somewhere.

RB

Jetcap

Wannabe deckhand Nil wrote:
If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did ...

Finally, a statement of truth and fact!

She didn't break any law, Nil. She was not involved in any accident or
incident so therefore she is assumed to have complied with all
regulations. It is only lubbers like you who need to find some reason to
denigrate her success to justify your own failings.

You really need to spend some time at sea and get a feel for all the
stuff you read about on the net.

Rick
Scott Vernon

looking for a new sig. Jon?

"JG" wrote ...

How about ''stupid asshole'', Neal?

Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did because I swore
an oath to uphold and comply with the COLREGS as a
condition of getting my Masters License.

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.

H-m-m-m-m... seems like there are a whole lot of qualified Scofflaws out
there!

http://tinylink.com/?SO0llFZIO5

CM

Captain legal question Tamaroak Cruising 29 February 18th 05 10:27 PM
Captain legal question Tamaroak General 27 February 18th 05 10:20 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Captain Dmytro Biriukovych is The Ukrainian Observer's Man of the Year. Chris Brady Tall Ships 1 January 15th 04 10:47 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 12 August 27th 03 10:03 PM