otnmbrd

Capt. NealŪ wrote:
If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did because I swore
an oath to uphold and comply with the COLREGS as a
condition of getting my Masters License.
Little dyke Ellen did not accomplish a 'feat'. Rather, she it,
broke the law steadily and continuously for seventy-one days
straight. She needs to be clapped in irons and hauled off to jail.

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.
CN

G From this, then, we can assume that all your tales of great solo
voyages, are bogus, since you'd never sail anywhere where you'd be more
than 12 hours from an anchorage.

otn