Capt. NealŪ

If you were any kind of sailor, Booby, you would know
I cannot do what little dyke Ellen did because I swore
an oath to uphold and comply with the COLREGS as a
condition of getting my Masters License.

Little dyke Ellen did not accomplish a 'feat'. Rather, she it,
broke the law steadily and continuously for seventy-one days
straight. She needs to be clapped in irons and hauled off to
jail.

Only fools honor lawbreakers. Sailors do not honor sailors who
break the laws of sailing.

CN

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
When Ellen accomplishes such a feat, she's not only showing what a woman can
do, she's showing what Neal can't do.

From now on, DON'T call him Captain Neal. He doesn't deserve that in even the
most mocking manner. Just call him "Neal" or "Poor Neal" or "Numbnuts Neal."

RB