Capt. Mooron

wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:15:41 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

Deal with it will Ya..... quit your naggin' & whinin'

CM

Sure thing, NotN!

Heh no sweat Bubba.... BTW - love the handle! Thanx ;-D

CM

DSK

Crap'n Neal® wrote:
A ladyfriend of mine who shall remain nameless is looking at a 1981 36'
S2 Center Cockpit cruiser.

Who are you trying to kid? You don't have any friends.

One can be seen he www.sailorswarf.com

Does anybody have any experience, good or bad, with this model S2 or
S2's in general. I have heard they are middle-of-the-road as far as
quality. Better than a Hunter but worse than a Pearson, for example.

Are there any known issues when used as a coastal cruiser?

S2 is pretty well built boat. Better than some varieties of Pearson IMHO
and often better design too. The 36' center cockpit S2 is probably the
best sailing center cockpit cruiser ever built. Up until a short while
ago we had 2 in our marina.

DSK

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:43:40 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Deal with it will Ya..... quit your naggin' & whinin'

CM

Sure thing, NotN!

Heh no sweat Bubba.... BTW - love the handle! Thanx ;-D

CM

Glad you like it. It certainly fits, as you are the cold climate soulmate
of
Neal in every way. You even defend ownership of a crap boat that no one
else
would want unless they were trying to start a recycling company.

No sweat Bubba... I'll defend your right to sail whatever you want... as
long as it's not a Mac26.

CM

katysails

Some people had one at our former marina and it was a great boat...pointed
high for a center cockpit and was pretty fast...S-2's were built in Holland,
MI and were custom built for the past 15 years or so...I believe they are
Tiara Yachts now..or Tiara bought out their facility....S-2's are nice
boats...way above the quality of Catalina's or Hunters...
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
A ladyfriend of mine who shall remain nameless is looking at a 1981 36' S2
Center Cockpit cruiser.

One can be seen he www.sailorswarf.com

Does anybody have any experience, good or bad, with this model S2 or
S2's in general. I have heard they are middle-of-the-road as far as
quality. Better than a Hunter but worse than a Pearson, for example.

Are there any known issues when used as a coastal cruiser?

CN

Capt. Neal®

Thanks, I'm getting some good feedback - better boat than I thougt.

Maybe me and LP will have to go check out the one at St. Pete. She
says there's no way she'll ever be able to stand a crummy little
yellow boat with mauve cushions . . .

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
A ladyfriend of mine who shall remain nameless is looking at a 1981 36' S2 Center Cockpit cruiser.

One can be seen he www.sailorswarf.com

Does anybody have any experience, good or bad, with this model S2 or
S2's in general. I have heard they are middle-of-the-road as far as
quality. Better than a Hunter but worse than a Pearson, for example.

Are there any known issues when used as a coastal cruiser?

CN

Scott Vernon

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ......
I found the interior cramped

No surprise there

Bobsprit

I found the interior cramped

No surprise there

Poor scotty. Had he read the other posts he might have read the same complaint.
He's as dumb as always!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

The future of yacht design - myth number 2. Frank ASA 2 June 28th 04 03:40 PM
The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM
cruising vs liveaboard boats JAXAshby Cruising 2 February 3rd 04 11:22 AM
16 foot center console Vvmfuno General 1 October 27th 03 02:21 PM
NYTimes: Upstairs, Downstairs on the High Seas Newsbase4 Crew 0 August 4th 03 08:29 AM