Vvmfuno

Default 16 foot center console

Am looking at Sundance/ Key Largo / Palm Beach boats. Boat can exceed 16
feet.

Any recommendations on a 16 footer?
Thanks
Brian Miller

I have a Boston Whaler 160 Dauntless that I am extremely happy with.

"Vvmfuno" wrote in message

Am looking at Sundance/ Key Largo / Palm Beach boats. Boat can exceed 16
feet.

Any recommendations on a 16 footer?
Thanks

Center console fishing boat rams Chris Craft in Clear Lake, TX Keith General 1 October 13th 03 01:28 PM
Opinion on Seaswirl Striper 21 foot walk around Mole General 3 October 8th 03 03:38 AM
New Center Console Boat Kent General 2 September 16th 03 07:30 PM
Salt water dual console recommendations please. Dan Krueger General 0 September 6th 03 02:19 AM
Stalling inboard center console Dirk General 8 August 20th 03 11:45 AM