Capt. NealŪ

Thanks, I'm getting some good feedback - better boat than I thougt.

Maybe me and LP will have to go check out the one at St. Pete. She
says there's no way she'll ever be able to stand a crummy little
yellow boat with mauve cushions . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote in message news
Some people had one at our former marina and it was a great boat...pointed high for a center cockpit and was pretty fast...S-2's
were built in Holland, MI and were custom built for the past 15 years or so...I believe they are Tiara Yachts now..or Tiara bought
out their facility....S-2's are nice boats...way above the quality of Catalina's or Hunters...
"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message ...
A ladyfriend of mine who shall remain nameless is looking at a 1981 36' S2 Center Cockpit cruiser.

One can be seen he www.sailorswarf.com

Does anybody have any experience, good or bad, with this model S2 or
S2's in general. I have heard they are middle-of-the-road as far as
quality. Better than a Hunter but worse than a Pearson, for example.

Are there any known issues when used as a coastal cruiser?

CN