Bobsprit

I don't think that's an accurate statement... you are no "real sailor" and
he calls you ignorant a lot!
Seems to me he has you pegged pretty well....

Hey, no smaking Loco without MY PERMISION!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Hey, no smaking Loco without MY PERMISION!

Oh no you don't... I had to smack him around while you were gone... I've
got permits to smack him occasionally! I'll agree that he's your "tuna"
though!

Okay... I'll admit it... sometimes I just smack him around out of spite.
He's such a little weasel!

CM

DSK

SAIL LOCO wrote:
Isn't it funny how the Boob calls all the real sailors on here ignorant.

C'mon, that Bubbles is plenty smart.

He knows all about chainplates on trawlers!

DSK

The future of yacht design - myth number 2. Frank ASA 2 June 28th 04 03:40 PM
The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM
cruising vs liveaboard boats JAXAshby Cruising 2 February 3rd 04 11:22 AM
16 foot center console Vvmfuno General 1 October 27th 03 02:21 PM
NYTimes: Upstairs, Downstairs on the High Seas Newsbase4 Crew 0 August 4th 03 08:29 AM