Thom Stewart

Steve,

The "Gulf 29" is much more like the "Newport 30". That is the Hull it
is biult up from. There is some difference
in the stern

Neal, is you are reading this you go to picture #3 and tell me that sail
cover is to small?

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Steve,

The "Gulf 29" is much more like the "Newport 30". That is the Hull it
is biult up from. There is some difference
in the stern

Neal, is you are reading this you go to picture #3 and tell me that sail
cover is to small?

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

http://community-2.webtv.net/tassail.../mailedD15.jpg

The sail cover is too small vertically. Look in the picture how it can't
even manage to cover the bottom of the boom forward.

CN
Thom Stewart

Neal,

You didn't follow directions. Picture #3 is the new main with the new
cover as it is today.

Picture #3. The picture of the boat in the water as of today.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Capt. Neal®

One of these days, I'm gonna have to teach you about sailing and how to
put up a vessel after a sail. Your mainsail is a mess. I can tell from the
shape of it in the picture you finally posted on your site. Don't you know
how to flake a sail onto the boom in small folds? Haven't you ever
used a topping lift to set your boom so it rests with the aft end just
slightly higher than the forward end? And that sail cover is a wrinkled
mess as well. Shame on you.

Real sailors take pride in how their boats look even at anchor or at a
dock (heaven forbid!) Your boat looks like it has an owner who is
slovenly.

CN