Thom Stewart

Scotty,

Temp at 9:00AM 62'F, Light rain and blowing like Hell

Included; Home Page Addy for you to use, if you want, I'm still not sure
if you're interested. Mostly for the live aboard.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Donal

"bell" wrote in message

And getting ready to take a dump.

For the life of me I just can't see anything resembling
"a sturdy craft"

Look again......it's a "strudy" craft.

Bell,
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

You started one sentence with "and", and in the next sentence you flamed
someone for a simple spelling mistake.

You didn't study English at school, did you?

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

Donal,

I had in mind the English prison guards over the Irish prisoners that
haven't had Trials or even scheduled. The Irish cries of abuse go
unheard. That kind of "Glass House"

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

Leave the old man alone before I come up there and
kick your arse all the way to Maine.

CN

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:09:44 -0800, (Thom Stewart) wrote:

Also

A re-run on the winter sailing

Only an asshole would continue to post binaries to a non-bianry group after
being told it was the wrong thing to do. This can hurt the group in a long term
way. Please don't do it ever again.

BB

Scott Vernon

wrote

Only an asshole would continue to post binaries to a non-bianry

group after
being told it was the wrong thing to do. This can hurt the group in

a long term
way. Please don't do it ever again.

BBob the asshole

Hurt the group? WTF are you babbling about, you idiot?

Capt. Neal®

Fat boy is just continuing his net cop, control freak ways.
Pay him no mind. BBrody is too busy breast feeding his
baby to realize what he's doing on the Internet. Ya gotta
give him credit, though. His wife refuses to breast feed
the baby so Booby took hormones and now he's lactating.

His tits are almost as big as Horvath's now.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

wrote

Only an asshole would continue to post binaries to a non-bianry

group after
being told it was the wrong thing to do. This can hurt the group in

a long term
way. Please don't do it ever again.

BBob the asshole

Hurt the group? WTF are you babbling about, you idiot?

Thom Stewart

Well, thank you Crappie. I thank you, my Dog thanks you, too!

Screw the BB. Just another unwanted growth to be dealt with.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Lady Pilot

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Neal,

Why don't you get a server that will let you see what is on the Web?
Most of the group are receiving the photos. I don't think it is my
obligation to carter to your cheap ways.

Thom, I have expensive broadband and I can't see your pictures either
anymore. Unless the newsgroup name has binaries in the title, they are not
supposed to have pictures posted. Many ISP's will toss you after a warning
if you post more pictures.

I hope this helps.

LP

Lady Pilot

rofl Umm, I only wear combat boots on usenet and when you get out of
line...

LP

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
She wears jeans and combat boots . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote:
Did you look up her skirt to make sure?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

But, Katy, there is only one 'lady' here and she's a pilot.

CN

"katysails" wrote:
No where is Wally when I need him...I'm sure he would have no
objection
if
it were...say...one of the ladies of the ng...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I will never go to Scotland. Imagine the horror of looking
up a man's skirt by mistake, Ugh!