Scott Vernon

This proves it, only Bobspit would post something this contemptible.
BBob, you really are one sorry asshole.

SV

wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:09:03 -0500, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

wrote

Only an asshole would continue to post binaries to a non-bianry

group after
being told it was the wrong thing to do. This can hurt the group

in
a long term
way. Please don't do it ever again.

BBob the asshole

Hurt the group? WTF are you babbling about, you idiot?

News Servers are monitored by their owners for bandwidth use. They

determine how
long to keep posts in various groups based on how much bandwidth

they use. Busy
groups get watched more closely. If people start posting binaries to

a non
binary group that is also a fairly busy group, they shorten the

retention time
for ALL posts to that group, and in some cases, drop the group

entirely. It has
happened. Meanwhile, some of the most major News Servers

automatically kill any
posts with binaries attached, posted to non-binary groups, so your

message will
not even be seen by a large percentage of people. It's a stupid

thing to do,
which is why Web TV idiots such as Thom do it. He'll be dead soon,

so hopefully
it won't be an on going issue.

BB

Thom Stewart

John,

I just re-pubilished the addy.

BB is correct, I'm sorry to say, I added another Page and didn't publish
it

It is so easy to send a single picture with my new VCR/DVD and Digital
Camera that I went wild.

My apologies.

Try it now, as I'm going to do right now.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Thom Stewart

John,

I hope you got access to My Page. If you didn't let me know and I'll
e-mail you direct

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Scott Vernon

it works for me.

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in message
om...

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
BB,

I do believe, LP has put you down!!

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Keep clicking on this link and getting page cannot be found message.

Would
like to see a pic of your boat, could you please post a useable

link?

John Cairns

Thom Stewart

Steve,

The boat is a "Gulf 29" made by Capital Yachts ( Now out of business) It
is a great boat and Capital was very helpful in semi-customizing it for
me.

Stay tuned in, I'm planning on post some more pictures of the interior
of the Pilothouse and the way I set it up for "Single handed sailing"

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
it works for me.

Scotty

It works here (and always has since the "Ole" guy has been posting it). I
think it's that sbcglobal.net thing. They took over and ruined several
good ISPs. Cairns needs to give sbcglobal.net the boot.

"John Cairns" wrote in
message
om...

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
BB,

I do believe, LP has put you down!!

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Keep clicking on this link and getting page cannot be
found message. Would like to see a pic of your boat,
could you please post a useable link?

John Cairns

John Cairns

"bell" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:
it works for me.

Scotty

It works here (and always has since the "Ole" guy has been posting it). I
think it's that sbcglobal.net thing. They took over and ruined several
good ISPs. Cairns needs to give sbcglobal.net the boot.

You needed to read Thom's response.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in
message
om...

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
BB,

I do believe, LP has put you down!!

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Keep clicking on this link and getting page cannot be
found message. Would like to see a pic of your boat,
could you please post a useable link?

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
John,

I hope you got access to My Page. If you didn't let me know and I'll
e-mail you direct

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

Works fine now. Have seen line drawings of a Gulf 29, never have seen one
"in the flesh". Thanks.

John Cairns