katysails

No where is Wally when I need him...I'm sure he would have no objection if
it were...say...one of the ladies of the ng...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
I will never go to Scotland. Imagine the horror of looking
up a man's skirt by mistake, Ugh!

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
Real men wear kilts...Dre you to go to Scotland and make that remark...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Sorry, ole Thom, but I don't see a picture and I don't see a link. Why
not
upgrade from the WebTV system to EarthLink or something modern.

You wear a Tam-o'-shanter? Those are for gayboys! What's next? A kilt?

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Just a reminder to Neal,

Real sailors don't have to huddle inside the cabin around a homemade
heater at 50 degrees.

We high Latitude sailors sail for the pure pleasure of sailing.

That fat guy under the "Tam" is yours truly Picture taken in Feb. No
rain so we sailed from the outside Helm. ( There was a batch of Ribs
working in the PH)

Ole Thom