Thom Stewart

Crapton Neal;

My main is 160 sq ft. Larger than yours. What is the size of your Hong
Kong Main anyhow? You should be able to give us a very accurate reading
right off your purchase sheet as I did.

My "J" is 11' 10". I carry a 319 sq ft Jenny on a furler. It is a 10-40
HH Regulater 150%

For light air I have a Hild 170% Drifter which is 331 sq ft, which I can
fly free behind the rolled up jenny or I can remove the Jenny and set
the Drifter in the slot on the twin groove furler, for racing purpose in
Cruising Class,

I also, carry a Assy. Spinnaker that falls somewhere in between the
Jenny and the Drifter. Not sure exactly the sq ft ? I've modified it a
few times. Added panels to it between the bottom panel (2) Eased the top
Vertical section some when I put it in the sleeve.

That's my sails. I know my "P" is higher than yours because you told me
the main I offered you was to long. Tell us Neal, what is the size of
Rig?

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage