Bart Senior

I've frozen too many times on boats.
On my coldest trip it hit 22 degrees and ice
was freezing on the deck. The little propane
heater on board was not working. We ran
the engine partly for the heat, mostly the get
the job done quickly.

What is the coldest you've seen Thom?

At temperatures below freezing I'd certainly
have a diesel cabin heater. And better yet a
heated pilothouse.

**********

Pelagic--triple roller head sails rigging, aluminum
hull.

Scroll down to the picture of the bow over the
Humpback.

http://www.pelagic.co.uk/charter/antarct.htm

**********
I've frozen too many times on boats.

On my coldest trip it hit 22 degrees and ice
was freezing on the deck. The little propane
heater on board was not working. We ran
the engine partly for the heat, mostly the get
the job done quickly.

What is the coldest you've seen Thom?

Bart

"Thom Stewart" wrote

Real sailors don't have to huddle inside the cabin around a homemade
heater at 50 degrees.

We high Latitude sailors sail for the pure pleasure of sailing.