Scott Vernon

Hey Mooron, how many days per year do you work?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

I couldn't care less about what happens in Canada. If your

government is
happy to pay you to sit on your arse, that is their problem. If

you came
live in England, then I might get a bit upset!!

Well...... I can't believe you would take such a haphazard

attitude to the
benefits of government subsidized vacation time Donal! I pay into

the
insurance plan.... so what is the ethical problem in taking

advantage of a
program I subsidize??? There is no employment in my line of work

during the
winter..... in my area. I am merely taking advantage of my climactic
conditions and recouping a small portion of the ridiculous taxes I'm

forced
to endure.

Do you find yourself burdened by your self imposed ethics?

Capt. Neal®

But beer is brewed and you talked about brew.

Again, you are forced to bask in your own ignorance . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
hard liquor is distilled....once again you're forced to eat your own foot...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...

Read your post again where you talk of brew . . .

Duh!

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Do you know how stupid you sound when you don't know what the eff you're talking about? The post wasn't about beer, DB...it was
about death...maybe there's a correlation there for you?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...

Do you realize how stupid it sounds when a woman talks about beer?

No? Well then, just imagine how stupid it would sound if men talked
as if they were experts on tampons.

Please stick to subjects you know . . . I know, I know! It would mean
you had to shut your yap completely for once but do give us all a break.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
But then they might assume that you were the other guy and he might have been wanted for heinous crimes that would have sent
him to the pen for a kajillion years and then you would have been stuck there with only brew you could distill in the
laundry....

Capt. Neal®

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Hey Mooron, how many days per year do you work?

Scotty

The same number of days as Gaynz has boyfriends - about 90.

CN

Capt. Mooron

I try for 6 months or there abouts.... sometimes I work 8 months like last
year. It's a high stress-load job that entails a minimum of 12 hour days
7days a week. Every 3 weeks or between contracts I get a few days off. On
average.... 80 to 100 hour work weeks are pretty standard... so is the
seasonal employment aspect... unless I want a deadbeat office job, on
salary, year round, with a pension, like Donal!

Which actually speaking I could land a full time job in a heartbeat......
but seriously... would you consider that any way to live?

Did I mention that I always get Kick Ass Refunds on my taxes!!! 8K last
year!! Combine that with my employment insurance and it's like doubling my
wage!!

I love this country!!

CM

"Donal" wrote in message

[...]

Capt. Neal®

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

The same number of days as Gaynz has boyfriends - about 90.

That's per month.

My mistake. I didn't know the gay bath houses were such busy places.

CN
Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
So you were resurrected? Did you see the white light at the end of

the
tunnel or did you see the red flames in a pit?

All he saw was the bottom of an Overproof bottle.

AMEN!

CM

Capt. Neal®

BTW, I saw in another of your posts that you were doing some
work on Overproof. What are you doing? I hope you're not putting
some of those silly Ole Thom end plates on your manly vessel's keel.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
So you were resurrected? Did you see the white light at the end of

the
tunnel or did you see the red flames in a pit?

All he saw was the bottom of an Overproof bottle.

AMEN!

CM

Scott Vernon

So about 200 days? Just curious. I average 120 days a year, not
counting working around the house.
My wife says I'm not motivated enough, while I say it's time to slow
down a little.

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?