Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news:iVTRd.2036$9a3.464@edtnps91...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?

Ya but he only gets paid for 8/5/360.....

If you and Scotty want to know how much I earn, - why don't you ask straight
out?

It's obvious that neither of you earn as much as Australian ex-coppers.

Regards

Donal

katysails

Well, everyone comes with two..he can chew the reserve...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

hard liquor is distilled....once again you're forced to eat your own
foot...

Um, don't go there, Katy. He claimed he once had to gnaw his foot off
after being caught in an animal trap. Poor fella.

Max

Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

How much did you lose?

None of your business, really.

I've had influenza twice. Once when I was 15, and again three years

ago.

I've had it twice. This was nowhere near as painful as the Hong Kong flu

had years ago, during which I prayed for, but was not granted, a quick
demise. g This one only made me wish I were unconscious or heavily
drugged.

I heard that doctors went on strike in the US a few years ago. During
this
strike, the death rate rose. Is this true?

It's hogwash. First, physicians here are largely independent, albeit many
more now are employed by HMOs, hospitals, and corporate clinics than

before.
Against whom would they strike?? Our doctors take the Hypocratic oath,

and
99.9% of them take it very seriously. To boot, neither physicians nor
hospitals are allowed by law to refuse care to those in acute need. I

don't
know where you got that bit of disinfo, but it's just that.

You over-estimate my reliance on your opinion.

You'd be well-advised to reconsider, in light of the fact that the opinion
is not only mine.

OK, I've reconsidered. I've decided that you over-estimate my reliance on
the opinions of the medical proffession.

You all have an inflated view of your knowledge. Most of you seem to think
that it is acceptable to take a guess. I'd like to give you a wake-up call.
If you are not 100% certain, then you should admit that you don't know.
Your confidence is somebody's bereavement.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?

Ya but he only gets paid for 8/5/360.....

If you and Scotty want to know how much I earn, - why don't you ask

straight
out?

It's obvious that neither of you earn as much as Australian

ex-coppers.

Pay attention Donut. We were talking hours/days worked per year, not
rates.

So, straight out, how many days a year do you work (put in time )?

Scotty

JG

Exactly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

If you really subsidise the plan then I will take my hat off to you.
However, I suspect that you pay less than you take out. That makes you

scrounger.

Welcome to conservatism and the Republican Party, Donal.

Excellent troll, Max.

However, I think that a true conservative would find it easy to
distinguish
between conservatism and the Republican party.

GWB isn't a conservative..... He's an idiot.

Conservatives believe in old fashioned values. Truth is an old fashioned
value.

GWB is not a true conservative.

Regards

Donal

JG

Why would I do that? Why do you care whether or not I have a PhD or
highschool diploma. You're the one who claimed to be an eye doc. So far, you
haven't offered any proof.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"JG" wrote in message

Why would I feel the need to compare myself to you? You're the one with
the low self-esteem problem.

One might assume from this that Jon will not be forthcoming with his
credentials.

Max

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

If you and Scotty want to know how much I earn, - why don't you ask
straight
out?

Donal... how much money do you earn in an averge year?

It's obvious that neither of you earn as much as Australian ex-coppers.

Without a doubt...... do you?

CM

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Well, everyone comes with two..he can chew the reserve...

His argument won't have a leg to stand on.

Max

Maxprop

"Maxprop" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Phtttt, I've been to Harvard.

Have a nice visit, didja?

No, it was cold and wet.

Cambridge. What can I say?

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Canadian Built Double Ender

Here's a link

http://www.nordicaboats.com/

Looks to be a yar vessel, Guy. But you could store more liquor and Belgian
beer in the aft lazarette if she had a classic stern. :-)

Max

Max