Donal

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

How much did you lose?

None of your business, really.

I've had influenza twice. Once when I was 15, and again three years

ago.

I've had it twice. This was nowhere near as painful as the Hong Kong flu

had years ago, during which I prayed for, but was not granted, a quick
demise. g This one only made me wish I were unconscious or heavily
drugged.

I heard that doctors went on strike in the US a few years ago. During
this
strike, the death rate rose. Is this true?

It's hogwash. First, physicians here are largely independent, albeit many
more now are employed by HMOs, hospitals, and corporate clinics than

before.
Against whom would they strike?? Our doctors take the Hypocratic oath,

and
99.9% of them take it very seriously. To boot, neither physicians nor
hospitals are allowed by law to refuse care to those in acute need. I

don't
know where you got that bit of disinfo, but it's just that.

You over-estimate my reliance on your opinion.

You'd be well-advised to reconsider, in light of the fact that the opinion
is not only mine.

OK, I've reconsidered. I've decided that you over-estimate my reliance on
the opinions of the medical proffession.

You all have an inflated view of your knowledge. Most of you seem to think
that it is acceptable to take a guess. I'd like to give you a wake-up call.
If you are not 100% certain, then you should admit that you don't know.
Your confidence is somebody's bereavement.

Regards

Donal