JG

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The same number of days as Scotti Potti has boyfriends - about 90.

That's per month.

Capt. Neal®

Guess how many days I worked in the last three years.

Give up?

I worked zero, zilch, nada, none! Not only that, but the days
are always warm enough to sail, even in the dead of winter.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
So about 200 days? Just curious. I average 120 days a year, not
counting working around the house.
My wife says I'm not motivated enough, while I say it's time to slow
down a little.

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I try for 6 months or there abouts.... sometimes I work 8 months

like last
year. It's a high stress-load job that entails a minimum of 12 hour

days
7days a week. Every 3 weeks or between contracts I get a few days

off. On
average.... 80 to 100 hour work weeks are pretty standard... so is

the
seasonal employment aspect... unless I want a deadbeat office job,

on
salary, year round, with a pension, like Donal!

Which actually speaking I could land a full time job in a

heartbeat......
but seriously... would you consider that any way to live?

Did I mention that I always get Kick Ass Refunds on my taxes!!! 8K

last
year!! Combine that with my employment insurance and it's like

doubling my
wage!!

I love this country!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Hey Mooron, how many days per year do you work?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

I couldn't care less about what happens in Canada. If your
government is
happy to pay you to sit on your arse, that is their problem.

If
you came
live in England, then I might get a bit upset!!

Well...... I can't believe you would take such a haphazard
attitude to the
benefits of government subsidized vacation time Donal! I pay into
the
insurance plan.... so what is the ethical problem in taking
advantage of a
program I subsidize??? There is no employment in my line of work
during the
winter..... in my area. I am merely taking advantage of my

climactic
conditions and recouping a small portion of the ridiculous taxes

I'm
forced
to endure.

Do you find yourself burdened by your self imposed ethics?

Scott Vernon

WoW jon, that's very clever of you, switching my name for yours in my
post. Did it take you long to think that up? Did you get help from
another intellectual? Should I report you?

You really are witty......oh so witty........

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The same number of days as Scotti Potti has boyfriends - about

90.

That's per month.

JG

A mushroom is wittier than a bad imitation of a fat Elvis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The same number of days as Scotti Potti has boyfriends - about

90.

That's per month.

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote ...
Guess how many days I had sex in the last three years.

Give up?

zero, zilch, nada, none!

CN

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So about 200 days? Just curious. I average 120 days a year, not
counting working around the house.

That's a good target to go for... there is so much more to life than the
false security of year round employment. I tried that for 5 years..... ended
up begging my boss to select me for the big lay-off!..... I got it and after
my 4 month vacation in the tropics he hired me back seasonal at a much
higher wage.

My wife says I'm not motivated enough, while I say it's time to slow
down a little.

I usually just work what suits me.... if it's suiting you to work less....
I can't see anything wrong with that

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?

Ya but he only gets paid for 8/5/360.....

CM

Capt. Mooron

Nothing that fancy.... stripped out some older electronics and wiring
harnesses that I'm planning on replacing, removed the fresh water tank for
it's annual cleaning, packed the sails to be sent for annual inspection and
repair, then sat back in the cockpit.... looking over the frozen bay, drank
an Overproof Rum & Coffee and thought about the times I was out sailing.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
BTW, I saw in another of your posts that you were doing some
work on Overproof. What are you doing? I hope you're not putting
some of those silly Ole Thom end plates on your manly vessel's keel.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
So you were resurrected? Did you see the white light at the end of
the
tunnel or did you see the red flames in a pit?

All he saw was the bottom of an Overproof bottle.

AMEN!

CM