Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
So about 200 days? Just curious. I average 120 days a year, not
counting working around the house.

That's a good target to go for... there is so much more to life than the
false security of year round employment. I tried that for 5 years..... ended
up begging my boss to select me for the big lay-off!..... I got it and after
my 4 month vacation in the tropics he hired me back seasonal at a much
higher wage.

My wife says I'm not motivated enough, while I say it's time to slow
down a little.

I usually just work what suits me.... if it's suiting you to work less....
I can't see anything wrong with that

Ya think Donut works 24/7/363?

Ya but he only gets paid for 8/5/360.....

CM