Capt. Neal®

"katysails" wrote in message ...
He turned 9 on Dec. 14.....we're watching the surgery site for
regrowth....so far, so good....he has two other lumps, though; one on his
tail and the other under his armpit, that we're watching...think those are
just lipid type lumps...he still thinks he's a puppy...

Duh! You said that big lump on his tail was just his haircut . . .

CN
katysails

In order for those children to receive the $15, the original donation would
have to be more like %250 to cover the costs of management fees,
etc....There is nothing wrong with taking care of one of God's creatures
that you love, be it pet or another human being. Most people who are
generous and kind to pets are also generous and kind in charitable giving.
People who are mean to animals generally don't give a rat's ass about people
at all...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

If he goes blind they can always have him put to sleep.

Seems like I recall somebody here having a poor little
kitten put to sleep because it went blind.

Cataract surgery for cats and dogs costs roughly $150, takes 10 minutes,

and
generally only one clear eye is required for a pet to function normally.

You could probably feed an African family for 6 months with $150.

Anyone who'd put down a pet due to cataracts is slime.

Anyone who would spend $150 dollars on a pet has definitely got their
priorities wrong.

That money could feed 5 hungry African children for months.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

You are mistaken when you say that people who spend money on their

pets are
"generous". Most pets are, in fact, a substitute for
family/lovers/slaves.

WTF are you babbling about? I have a family and a wife/lover/slave.
We have a dog too.

People who own pets are seeking affection or
obedience, and are far more likely to be self centred than non-pet

owners.

Bure bull ****, Donut. Pure British Bull ****!

Scotty

Maxprop

"Donal" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

If he goes blind they can always have him put to sleep.

Seems like I recall somebody here having a poor little
kitten put to sleep because it went blind.

Cataract surgery for cats and dogs costs roughly $150, takes 10 minutes,

and
generally only one clear eye is required for a pet to function normally.

You could probably feed an African family for 6 months with $150.

Anyone who'd put down a pet due to cataracts is slime.

Anyone who would spend $150 dollars on a pet has definitely got their
priorities wrong.

That money could feed 5 hungry African children for months.

Might we all presume that you'll revisit this inane, left-wing blather and
apply it to yourself the next time you spend $150 either frivolously or for
something you really don't *need?*

Donal, properly cleaned and prepared, could feed 10 hungry African families
for months. g

Max

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
In order for those children to receive the $15, the original donation

would
have to be more like %250 to cover the costs of management fees,
etc....

I think that you have been subjected to propoganda.

There are many disreputable charities who deliver very little of their
income to the needy. However, most mainstream charities are quite
efficient. The St. Vincent de Paul, for example, spends 90% of its income
on the needy.

http://www.cdi.gov.au/submissions/19...centDePaul.doc

There is nothing wrong with taking care of one of God's creatures
that you love, be it pet or another human being. Most people who are
generous and kind to pets are also generous and kind in charitable giving.
People who are mean to animals generally don't give a rat's ass about

people
at all...

That sounds really nice. In fact I'd suggest that it is politically
correct rubbish.

You are mistaken when you say that people who spend money on their pets are
"generous". Most pets are, in fact, a substitute for
family/lovers/slaves. People who own pets are seeking affection or
obedience, and are far more likely to be self centred than non-pet owners.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

You are mistaken when you say that people who spend money on their pets
are
"generous". Most pets are, in fact, a substitute for
family/lovers/slaves. People who own pets are seeking affection or
obedience, and are far more likely to be self centred than non-pet owners.

Donal... my chickens won't obey any commands I give them... I think they are
plotting something. The goose just wants a pet and a handout of food....
the Rhodesian Ridge back thinks it owns me.... what am I doing wrong?

PS... I think the canary and the parrot are backing the chook revolt... I'm
thinking of invoking the patriot act .

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Donal, properly cleaned and prepared, could feed 10 hungry African
families for months. g

I know for a fact they really like Missionaries.... they claim the meat is
sweet and tender.

CM

JG

You need to stay away from the chickens.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com