katysails

Many things are brewed...inclusive of beer...you're making an
ASSumption....but that's too be expected...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

But beer is brewed and you talked about brew.

Again, you are forced to bask in your own ignorance . . .

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
hard liquor is distilled....once again you're forced to eat your own
foot...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Read your post again where you talk of brew . . .

Duh!

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
Do you know how stupid you sound when you don't know what the eff
you're talking about? The post wasn't about beer, DB...it was about
death...maybe there's a correlation there for you?

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Do you realize how stupid it sounds when a woman talks about beer?

No? Well then, just imagine how stupid it would sound if men talked
as if they were experts on tampons.

Please stick to subjects you know . . . I know, I know! It would mean
you had to shut your yap completely for once but do give us all a
break.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
But then they might assume that you were the other guy and he might
have been wanted for heinous crimes that would have sent him to the
pen for a kajillion years and then you would have been stuck there
with only brew you could distill in the laundry....